Feel like I'm living in a movie.

romanXday

- Mac Miller -
Sep 23, 2018
I feel like I'm constantly living in a movie, or I'm in third person like playing GTA
I've looked into this it's called depersonalization, however I don't fit most of the symptoms,
I've didnt feel like this when I was really young but I can't remember when I did start feeling like this.
Does anyone else feel like this?

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
I feel like I'm constantly living in a movie, or I'm in third person like playing GTA
I've looked into this it's called depersonalization, however I don't fit most of the symptoms,
I've didnt feel like this when I was really young but I can't remember when I did start feeling like this.
Does anyone else feel like this?
I use to feel something like this when I was younger.
But something different like I was outside myself and I could see what waa going on. But my hearing was high pitch and stuff like that. Its creepy dude

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Have you tried a thing called emotional development? It is where you fight what you know, basically in your sense you would fight it. Maybe constantly remind yourself that you are not spectating yourself, but rather you are yourself.

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
Have you tried a thing called emotional development? It is where you fight what you know, basically in your sense you would fight it. Maybe constantly remind yourself that you are not spectating yourself, but rather you are yourself.

This was when I was about 6 or 7 I just got over it I guess. Never happened after I reached 8 years old.

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
I used to experience detachment whenever I got depressed, when you get fed up with living it's pretty common to disassociate yourself. PepeHands

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I used to experience detachment whenever I got depressed, when you get fed up with living it's pretty common to disassociate yourself. PepeHands
I cri everytim
OT; Try focus on stuff more, if you’re doing work on something focus a lot on it and you’ll notice you start to snap out of this mind set briefly, the more you do it the more it happens and the less focus it requires you to take if you get me!

romanXday

- Mac Miller -
Sep 23, 2018
Thanks everyone, but I'm not looking for support
it's not a bad thing that I feel detatched it just doesn't feel normal if you get me?
But still thanks for all the comments and stuff guys.

Users who are viewing this thread