Feedback Please on a Custom.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Currently working on a set of LTD's for NGH For halloween, will be releasing them here if enough people like them too, but this is the first custom me and Ridge have worked on, without ripping assets from real habbo furni, this was drawn from scratch. Any feedback would be appriciated.
It's Based on this:
latest

My version, obviously it isnt 100% accurate.
unknown.png

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
Really neat! Maybe some subtle textures on the plain parts to make it not seem as MS Paint-y.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Currently working on a set of LTD's for NGH For halloween, will be releasing them here if enough people like them too, but this is the first custom me and Ridge have worked on, without ripping assets from real habbo furni, this was drawn from scratch. Any feedback would be appriciated.
It's Based on this:
latest

unknown.png
Looks awesome.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
That looks really cool nice job, I'd say the text is the main thing which is looking a bit choppy and out of place

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
That looks really cool nice job, I'd say the text is the main thing which is looking a bit choppy and out of place

Cheers, I tried all sorts, but this was legit the best i could do with the text unfortunately :( Habbo generally tries to shy away from text for a reason it seems.

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
We should work on more stuff together ;) I made the outline from a floor grid; before this I had only ever edited original Habbo furni. I lack skills in colour and shading, and I love what Harmonic has done with it.

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
It's Based on this:
latest

unknown.png
I like it do you have an swf for it?

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
Drawn from scratch? Um, meaning every asset on there, you both created on a blank image using paint tools or photoshop tools to create? If so, I think you guys should move on from Habbo designing to bigger and better things, because if this is entirely from scratch, you have good pixel art skills.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Drawn from scratch? Um, meaning every asset on there, you both created on a blank image using paint tools or photoshop tools to create? If so, I think you guys should move on from Habbo designing to bigger and better things, because if this is entirely from scratch, you have good pixel art skills.

Completely blank, was drawn using Photoshop for the outline by ridge, and coloured and textured using GIMP 2.0.

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
Hiya, yeah as John said, I did the outline on Photoshop, and I only used a floor grid and an image of the Jug for reference, as John wanted a Jug first, and created Speed from it also :) Here's an image of my last saved workspace; I started an attempt on the colours as you can see but didn't do well, so sent it onwards to John :p
ZFtZHPa.png

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
OFF-TOPIC: I'd use this on my retro
ON-TOPIC: Add a little bit more detail throughout the custom would make it look 100% better!
Good work!

Users who are viewing this thread