Feedback on me as a web developer

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Alright,
I need some feedback on me as a web developer. Currently I haven't really done any real web development for anyone in my area for money mostly due to the fact that I haven't really advertised myself locally. I am a little bit hesitant to as well since I don't know if I am "good" enough to throw my self out. I only want to do the very best and I don't know if I am up to that yet. Could I have your opinions; if you looked at my portfolio ( ) would you hire me? What would your opinion on me be based of that. I know my past work is also sort of empty since I don't have that much work that I am proud of.

Feed back please!

FocuZst

Jan 16, 2015
I have felt the same way. I checked out your portfolio. I like how to showed what you can really do with your knowledge as a Web developer. I don't thinks the hover on the navigation look really good, but it's my opinion. Also, the font is a little bit too big. I'm not trying to be a d*ck, just giving you honest feedback. Overall, I think your portfolio looks great.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Your website is looking great but I don't think its that great for where you could start wanting people to buy your services for you to develop their website. Personally, i think you need to work on more web development and try different things and see where it can get you. The more experience you do, the more better you can start at selling your services to other people.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
That's the problem with starting up as a young dev.. As it stands (because I'm part lazy and pretty busy) my site still has free releases placed under my "work" tab.. However, once I get around to it I'm going to start collecting a testimonial as such from every client I deal with, keep a record of them all and place the better ones on my site. Just an idea, personally I think it'd help.

Its all about getting the ball rolling when starting up, the rest should just follow! Keep at it man, you're good at what you do and you're always getting better every time I see you.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Na man, you should try a little harder on your portfolio, it could look much better. As for showcasing your work I'd recommend successfully finishing more and better projects that could be a good show off.

Users who are viewing this thread