Show DevBest [Feedback] My Personal Website

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Alright then, the website is just a old theme try 3d transitions and stuff thats never been seen before. When going to another page make a Cube rotate to another page which this is possible which I have done this before. Other's would be colour's/color's make sure they are similar to each other you can't have pink and black if you know what I mean. Other than that the site is really good.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Alright then, the website is just a old theme try 3d transitions and stuff thats never been seen before. When going to another page make a Cube rotate to another page which this is possible which I have done this before. Other's would be colour's/color's make sure they are similar to each other you can't have pink and black if you know what I mean. Other than that the site is really good.
Thanks for the feedback; I however don't know what you mean by "the website is just an old theme".

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015
Well to people, it's a cool new thing. I don't know how to explain it to you, but I've seen a similar formation on many other sites.

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Thanks for the feedback; I however don't know what you mean by "the website is just an old theme".

Look's very neat mate i like it and it's well organised few little things i would change like the size of your homepage i'd make that a little smaller even just the length your image. Keep up the good work mate. :)

P.S - Don't pay attention to what Marcello is saying his just putting useless feedback out.

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015
P.S - Don't pay attention to what Marcello is saying his just putting useless feedback out.
You probably don't know what the code mean't if it hit you a million times. So sit back in your couch & go play games.
Unprofessional user's who try to pretend they're so right.

And my feedback is true, most sites use that type of template a lot these days. I want to see something new, unlike you all you're doing is posting useless comments.

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
You probably don't know what the code mean't if it hit you a million times. So sit back in your couch & go play games.
Unprofessional user's who try to pretend they're so right.

Dude.... Stop trying to act like a keyboard warrior and hide in your little room i don't have time for your little kid games he wanted feedback and you were raving on about it being old fashioned i fail to see you releasing websites and i doubt you can code so keep your mouth shut ty.

P.S - If you want to see something original and new released go do it genius.

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015
Shut the fuck up you fat boy, just stay with gaming. You seriously got no brain, want to see my project? I'll show you.

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015

With all functions working , php / html / css / Javascript - Angular Js
Also got other pages just too many pics to take & remove retro name.
Also have created a client with similar features of Steam. Which was a fail :(
@Whip

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread