Request FatalRP Banner & Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamNagle

Jul 19, 2016
I will pay someone 1 dollar PayPal if they can make me a Banner and Logo for my upcoming RP.

RP Name: FatalRP
I would like the bottom of the banner to be something like this. I would like it to be transparent
168759df953647d2988ebea1370b059f.png

6799560e6a1142c1aa07d0c67f5bedc8.png

Also, I would like it to say the following:
New - Roleplay - Need Builders - Need Staff - Jobs - Gym - Realistic - Gangs

Now for the rest of the banner I would like something that is very plain. Dark/Gray look. Then in the middle of it all put FatalRP. I would like the text to look nice and the text to be something bright. Like Orange, Red, Blue. Anything that looks nice. The background could be anything habbo related but its up to you if you wish to do that.

For the text that you put in the middle of the banner if you can also make that the logo!

Once you have filled my request just post the banner below and if I like it i will get in contact with you. Up to you if you wish to add a watermark. But if I like a banner and ask something to be changed please do so. I will pay the person with the banner that i like. If you have anything you wish should be added to the banner please do so! Im looking for nice and what I want.

I will also give a dollar if someone is good at making Logos and wishes to make a logo. Just make it look nice is all I ask.

Therefore if someone makes a good banner and logo they get 2 dollars

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread