DELETE

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I've used Firefox and Safari next to Chrome on Mac, but I'm for sure staying with Chrome. Fastest and best experience.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Chromium forever!
Been using this guys binaries for years now

Firefox has always been my "ol' reliable, stable backup"
I checked out because I saw @Quackster using it, it's pretty cool. I don't see a reason to use it over chromium for me though. I have all my extensions etc on chromium already, and they are available on Firefox if I ever need.

Last edited:

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
You could take a look at Canary too!

It bugs and crashes all the time.

Chrome is fast, but Firefox has the fastest JS engine (V8 vs SpiderMonkey) and is literally 33+% time faster overall than Chrome.
Edge beats this even more, but well who tf cares, nobody uses that garbage browser anyway.

Last edited:

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
I recently switched from Chrome to Opera. The new opera browser is pretty nice :p

If you want bleeding edge speed use edge no joke lol

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Chromium forever!
Been using this guys binaries for years now

Firefox has always been my "ol' reliable, stable backup"
I checked out because I saw @Quackster using it, it's pretty cool. I don't see a reason to use it over chromium for me though. I have all my extensions etc on chromium already, and they are available on Firefox if I ever need.
I only use Pale Moon for Adobe Shockwave compatibility, literally everything else I do on the internet I use Chrome for.

Way to spread false information, though.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
I only use Pale Moon for Adobe Shockwave compatibility, literally everything else I do on the internet I use Chrome for.

Way to spread false information, though.
Was that last line really necessary lol, I said i saw you using it, not transitioning to it as a primary browser.
Way to have an ego, need coffee? geez, sorry

Last edited:

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Off Topic
Alex goes between angry and happy. Let it be, eventually he will revert back to the happy duck profile picture.

On Topic
Regardless, Edge isn't available on Mac from what I've seen and Opera so far doesn't compare. I'm trying out Opera at the moment and it seems a bit faster then Chrome (surprise!) but the dark theme is messing with my eyes a tad bit and its light theme is meh. However, I love it supports Chrome extensions which is pretty sweet!

You must be registered for see images attach
Of course it does.
Every browser that uses Chromium as their engine have mostly the same features as Chrome.

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
Off Topic
Alex goes between angry and happy. Let it be, eventually he will revert back to the happy duck profile picture.

On Topic
Regardless, Edge isn't available on Mac from what I've seen and Opera so far doesn't compare. I'm trying out Opera at the moment and it seems a bit faster then Chrome (surprise!) but the dark theme is messing with my eyes a tad bit and its light theme is meh. However, I love it supports Chrome extensions which is pretty sweet!

You must be registered for see images attach
Not using the sidebar?

Users who are viewing this thread