Applicant Fansite Hosting

SwollenGrapes

Dec 13, 2020
Im looking to host fansites or what ever the hotel would like .

You could have 5 users on your hotel or 1000 ,
you would have unlimited bandwith an diskspace
but would be a addon domain . for a site im developing ,

ultimately im trying to host multiple fansites .
the owner would have complete CMS control .
You can Design it an update it yourself .

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Sounds like something me and this guy named Aaron Laudat used to run back in 2014-2016 called Central Cloud Hosts. Was pretty much what you're describing.

CrestHawk

Dec 4, 2010
@Hypothesis I’m Aaron Laudat. Whats up ^_^. Thanks for the mention and the collaboration back in the day. It’s similar, but what we had going was a lot more sophisticated. Everyone was mostly hosting retro hotels instead of fansites and everyone had their own domain. Everyone had access to the same Windows VPS server with a lot of power and storage. Whenever we upgraded the server, everyone benefits.. Seamlessly, via Remote Desktop, it would seem as if they were the only person using that Windows VPS server and everyone had different login credentials and could be logged in at the same time. They wouldn’t be able to see or access anyone’s files except for their own hotel / website files. I called this Isolated Virtualization, but more specifically a couple Shared Windows Dedicated Servers working together. One was for power; one was for data storage. Both were powerful servers though.

Last edited:

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
@Hypothesis I’m Aaron Laudat. Whats up ^_^. Thanks for the mention and the collaboration back in the day. It’s similar, but what we had going was a lot more sophisticated. Everyone was mostly hosting retro hotels instead of fansites and everyone had their own domain. Everyone had access to the same Windows VPS server with a lot of power and storage. Whenever we upgraded the server, everyone benefits.. Seamlessly, via Remote Desktop, it would seem as if they were the only person using that Windows VPS server and everyone had different login credentials and could be logged in at the same time. They wouldn’t be able to see or access anyone’s files except for their own hotel / website files. I called this Isolated Virtualization, but more specifically a couple Shared Windows Dedicated Servers working together. One was for power; one was for data storage. Both were powerful servers though.
Yes, I worked with you if you remember me. My name is Joseph, I was one of your Managers.

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Alright guys, let's keep it on-topic now. Have your discussions and reunions in PM - please, and thank you!

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
Alright guys, let's keep it on-topic now. Have your discussions and reunions in PM - please, and thank you!
Whoops, sorry, Liam! anyways on-topic, can you give more insight on how you plan on doing this, severs etc. More information would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread