Fake Old School Habbo Retros (Misleading)

Chuckster

Oct 20, 2013
When you search for Habbo old school retros on Google, FindRetros come's up as the first result " " which is great BUT my only issue here is that the top 2 Retros using this tag are using it in a misleading way. These aren't Habbo old school retros "MansionPlay.com" and "Yukka.org" -- this is unfair for the REAL old school Habbo retros because it gives us less traffic than we should be getting, therefore I feel like these tags should be removed from these pages. They're only using these tags because they're popular, not because they are actually old school. I've been running an old school retro since 2021 and I'm passionate about it but I think that this pushes our opportunity to grow.

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
I've moved this to Ideas & Suggestions as I feel that suits your thread more.

I don't think there's anything we can do to prevent 'clickbait', as it were. People will most likely leave if it isn't "old school" anyway.

This is the tag system, unless @RastaLulz decides to change it in the future...

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
I would consider mansion partly old school, just because it isnt some 2004 version but more so a hybrid in certain areaa, doesn't mean it cant advertise itself as "oldschool".

Also i dont see how you would gain less traffic? if someone is looking for a "true" old school hotel they would visit your hotel either way, as the others wouldn't fullfill their needs?

I don't think your complaints have any impact on your site traffic really i just think theres no audience for an oldschool hotel lacking most features u would expect from habbo nowadays. not to mention if you are one of those hotels where you HAVE to download a browser to enter, it makes it even less appealing

Users who are viewing this thread