Flash FabboRP - Now in Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean

Jul 21, 2010
You must be registered for see images attach

Fabbo - Now in Open Beta

The world's first Flash RP retro is back! With over 300,000 registered users since it opened in 2006, Fabbo has been around a long time!
Pioneering features such as phones and taxi travel, Fabbo has been innovating for a decade.

Join a gang, find friends, work hard and pay your taxes. Visit the virtual world of Fabbo with the City of Broadwater, small quiet town of Oakdale and be whoever you want to be.

Fancy owning your own business? Then register your business and start making millions!
Fancy shooting up the bank? Feel free! Just don't get caught by our dedicated police force.

Democracy? Who needs that... No wait, It's super important!
Our City Council is elected every 4 weeks along with the Police and Crime Commissioner to ensure civilian ownership of the police and to prevent corruption.

What are you waiting for?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hi, Your thread has been approved, but please add some screenshots of your website and in-game. You can read the rules by clicking .

Thanks.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Index:

Home P1:
Home P2:
My Characters:

Life Tab:
Business:
Business Info Panel:

Law:

Welcome Screen:
Hospital:
Global Defense (Weapons Manufacturer):

Ran out of time taking these but here's some screenshots of the web and in-game on @Bean's behalf.

Fabbo's always been a great role play as the realism and role play strives where other role plays do not. The community and staff here are also amazing and there are a lot of friendly people at Fabbo alongside many opportunities for all users!

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
I remember Fabbo around 2013. It is nice to see it back up and running again. Definitely will be checking it out. I wish you all the best. Good luck!

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
the rp is nice but the rooms are so empty and boring looking :(

nothing will beat Peak tbh

Last edited:

cammy

May 15, 2014
Rooms are so bad. Hope it does well though. I didn't stick around long enough to see how it works such as jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread