Experiences with the Dark Web

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I was watching a video earlier of a guy who bought a package for $400 from the Dark Web and it was full of loads of random stuff.

Have you used the Dark Web? What are your experiences with it :eek:

I personally have not used it.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Found the fake drug sites, credit card sites and hitman sites. 0/10 would not do it again because so slow and most of them are just honey pots for FBI

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Found the drug market and contemplated becoming a dealer because the prices are fairly cheap
is this a serious post

I went on there once, it was bollocks. Nothing on there apart from some 3rd rate conspiracy theory websites

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Please do not advertise any specific sites on the dark web. You can share your experiences, but try to keep them a bit clean.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I've bought from Dream Market before, probably ~4 years ago now. Had nothing but smooth transactions. The marketplaces are well moderated too. Dream has now gone, however it was very limited in what was sold. No weapons, nothing related to children and no services like the above.

Sadly, the same cannot be said for some of the other markets.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I've bought from Dream Market before, probably ~4 years ago now. Had nothing but smooth transactions. The marketplaces are well moderated too. Dream has now gone, however it was very limited in what was sold. No weapons, nothing related to children and no services like the above.

Sadly, the same cannot be said for some of the other markets.
I heard a bit ago that one of the bigger market places got taken over by Dutch police, they gathered a lot of information on both sellers and buyers. That's the only thing witholding me from using them. There was a report that stated most of the illegal content was hosted in the Netherlands (and also 47% of child abuse was hosted here, fucked up).

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
I heard a bit ago that one of the bigger market places got taken over by Dutch police, they gathered a lot of information on both sellers and buyers. That's the only thing witholding me from using them. There was a report that stated most of the illegal content was hosted in the Netherlands (and also 47% of child abuse was hosted here, fucked up).
Hansa was not that big, and some of the sellers on there were stupid (who thinks they would need to run an executable before making a listing).

As long as you keep keys safe, pretty hard to be tracked buying/selling on these markets.

Netherlands is a haven for illegal content because providers have much lax restrictions on what they consider 'abuse'.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
When I was like younger, I used to be really into this Dark Web stuff, and I used this one site called Minerva and I used to get fake documents off it to verify bank accounts that I got from sql injection via Havij, there was this one website that stored credit cards and bank accounts, and to login to some of them I had to provide a document of the recipient and a valid I.D, so I'd get the fake documents in the person's name and address provided on their billing information from the website and I got into quite a few accounts, not many worked though. I used to spend the hell outta the credit cards though, mainly on Habbo credits and useless in-game currency, I mean I was like 12-14, but it was fun, I thought I was the god of the internet when I was doing that crap, then I got in trouble with some people who I had basically scammed and they happened to be actual hackers that were going to trace me and kill me and my family, that's what they said over Skype call, so me being my 14yro self obviously wasn't thinking clearly, nor was I who I was claiming to be, which was a hardcore hacker, and people I bought from via Minerva actually thought I was a real hacker, because I made up some stuff about how I got the cards and bank accounts, knowing I got them using a free program called Havij, lmao, but I quickly stopped using Minerva, removed all files relating to the cards, restored my computer and didn't log onto Skype for years, I was genuinely scared outta my mind, grown men threatening me, who were actually capable of what they said, at least what I thought at the time literally made me change my choices on using that shit. Stay away from the Dark Web, it's not something you want to get into, it was fun while it lasted spending the money, but i'm glad I didn't get into any legal trouble with the people who's bank accounts and cards I was using.
Not to call anyone out, but I know @smh remembers those random credit cards I used to have in Notepad, LOL.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Hansa was not that big, and some of the sellers on there were stupid (who thinks they would need to run an executable before making a listing).

As long as you keep keys safe, pretty hard to be tracked buying/selling on these markets.

Netherlands is a haven for illegal content because providers have much lax restrictions on what they consider 'abuse'.
Actually the definition of abuse is not the part that's making the actual difference. We have (or had) actually some of the best police and "hacking" laws

Users who are viewing this thread