Experienced Developers required for up and coming game

Provant

Dec 5, 2011
Hi DevBest,

My name is Dan, also known as Provant, and I am one of two owner/founders at SiviCity.

I am currently seeking a developer experienced in developing CMS and House Keeping systems for our original game.

Mostly we require someone who is preferably experienced in HTML, CSS, SQL, PHP, Ajax and JavaScript/jQuery. PHP is not essential as our current server developer has said he will do the PHP work to tie it in with the server, however it is highly preferred.

I will provide further project details to the right candidate, however please see attachment for a general idea.

This will be a big job so a dedicated developer is a must.

This is a very good opportunity for someone to join the team and become a long standing member of our company.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

website.png
yc20online.png

Last edited:

Provant

Dec 5, 2011
Is this a paid position?
Hi Canadian, thanks for your question.
We can offer payment to the development, however our budget is small.
We can also offer shares as payment of project if the developer is willing.

Ideally we are seeking a like minded, long term team player that shares our passion for making this project work to join our ranks.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Is a complete rework needed (are both the CMS and housekeeping need to be made from scratch, or is there already something)?

Provant

Dec 5, 2011
Is a complete rework needed (are both the CMS and housekeeping need to be made from scratch, or is there already something)?
Hi Wess,
Thanks for getting in touch.

It will be a from scratch job, currently all we have is some HTML and JavaScript to show functionality of the front-end website, nothing has been done in terms of the backend (except for the user profiles which is integrated into the game server, as we want SSO)

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Provant

Dec 5, 2011
We have no more positions available. This one has been filled. Thanks to all those who contacted us.

Users who are viewing this thread