Latinus

"Not everything that shines is Gold"
Jan 2, 2012
I just moved to Brazil! Can you believe it? Brazil, that's right folks!
I'm sure many will have questions about the country and the many myths made up of its population..
So far so good, loving it down here, beautiful landscapes and beautiful language.
I like to say there's always two different sides in a certain subject.. The "Good" & "Bad" side.. One of the bad things about this country is the weather, oh God it's hot! But that's me, I've always preferred freezing cold temperatures, another thing I really hate is: There is no middle class (from what i've seen) we can compare Rio de Janeiro to Johannesburg in South Africa! The Favelas are here, and 500 metres away, the big skyscrapers and villas and mansions.. It's insane! The poverty living with the richness with no "fade" in between.
Many aspects to live and understand but so far so good.

If you have any questions, feel free to post below!

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Why would you willingly move to Brazil? That's literally a cesspool.

Also the title of this thread sounds like a strip club.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I just moved to Brazil! Can you believe it? Brazil, that's right folks!
I'm sure many will have questions about the country and the many myths made up of its population..
So far so good, loving it down here, beautiful landscapes and beautiful language.
I like to say there's always two different sides in a certain subject.. The "Good" & "Bad" side.. One of the bad things about this country is the weather, oh God it's hot! But that's me, I've always preferred freezing cold temperatures, another thing I really hate is: There is no middle class (from what i've seen) we can compare Rio de Janeiro to Johannesburg in South Africa! The Favelas are here, and 500 metres away, the big skyscrapers and villas and mansions.. It's insane! The poverty living with the richness with no "fade" in between.
Many aspects to live and understand but so far so good.

If you have any questions, feel free to post below!
What color is your skin

Latinus

Jan 2, 2012
What color is your skin
Skin Color: White .. But I'm sure that doesn't matter.

Why would you willingly move to Brazil? That's literally a cesspool.

Also the title of this thread sounds like a strip club.
I agree with the Strip Club part, but you gotta spice things up a bit right? It's all because of more job opportunities in my area of knowledge (Reason for Moving)

Where did you move from? And why Brazil?
Moved from: Italy , the answer I gave to DonaldTrump is the same for your second question

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Skin Color: White .. But I'm sure that doesn't matter.

I agree with the Strip Club part, but you gotta spice things up a bit right? It's all because of more job opportunities in my area of knowledge (Reason for Moving)

Moved from: Italy , the answer I gave to DonaldTrump is the same for your second question
I'd assume you would have a hard time considering you'd be surrounded by other people who aren't quite white. Everyone speak English?

Latinus

Jan 2, 2012
I'd assume you would have a hard time considering you'd be surrounded by other people who aren't quite white. Everyone speak English?
If I had a hard time being surrounded by people who aren't white, I probably wouldn't be here.. I'd rather go to Africa to work (for example) than die starving in the Third Reich.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
If I had a hard time being surrounded by people who aren't white, I probably wouldn't be here.. I'd rather go to Africa to work (for example) than die starving in the Third Reich.
Third Reich? -> Starving
The third reich which was led by Hitler actually made Germany an economic superpower, from being a starving country. Your reference seems quite lost.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Sounds great. Where in Italy did you move from?

When you mention the divide between poverty and rich etc is it that they're both like divided or just live side by side?

Latinus

Jan 2, 2012
@Donkey , I actually meant they live literally divided, almost like ghettos.
I come from Torino (Northern Italy) :)

Users who are viewing this thread