Exclude the "piss off, Habbo sucks." from the Habbo Chat shoutbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Hi,

Since DevBest has it's own "Habbo Chat", can you guys make it so the Chat Bot doesn't respond with "piss off, Habbo sucks." because it's the Habbo Chat, not the General Chat?
dc7217075bbc48ba87bda8bedcbf8e36.png

Thanks. <3

Feb 27, 2013
Lol, I think they should just scrap it completely. I'm pretty sure I chuckled the first time I saw it and now it's just bothersome.

As if someone mentioning "Habbo" in the chat wasn't bad enough, this bot adds twice as many messages and however many reactions it provokes from other users.

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
when you go to the general chat and mention habbo it tells you to p*ss off and then you go to the habbo chat and it still says it. The message that its trying to say is that habbo is garbage no matter what chatroom youre in which makes it funny lol

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
That's extra code and it takes away from the irony - let's keep the humor

Feb 27, 2013
when you go to the general chat and mention habbo it tells you to p*ss off and then you go to the habbo chat and it still says it. The message that its trying to say is that habbo is garbage no matter what chatroom youre in which makes it funny lol
I guess I just don't see the humor in shunning Habbo.

If I wanted someone to tell me to piss off when I mentioned Habbo, I would bring it up in a real life conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread