Flash Eubbo Hotel | Professionally Ran | Updated Weekly | eubbo.org

If you checked Eubbo out, what did you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Matty

Nov 30, 2014

Dearest Devbest Users,

I am here to present to you, ! This is currently a reopening of what was such a great hotel in the past and hopefully make it a great hotel in the future! Eubbo was reopened by Matty B and Brad on Tuesday December 2nd, 2014! I would like to also mention and give a huge shoutout to Jay for taking the time to reopen Eubbo and organize the reopening! Unfortunately he is having some personal issues in r/l and would not be able to get online as much, so he decided to step down as an owner, however he still will be on every once in awhile! Anyways, I will try to make this a very organized advertisement so you can easily find the information you're looking for without reading this whole thing! Hope you enjoy the advetisement and hope to see you on Eubbo!

Images.gif

Home:
00000016.png

Staff:
00000017.png

News:
00000018.png

Staff Applications
00000019.png

Homeroom
00000015.png

Floor Planner
00000020.png

Catalogue
00000021.png

Features.gif

- Transform into any pet in catalogue with R63B
- *NEW* Commands
- Enables 500-539
- Updated Catalogue
- EMU Weekly Updates
- Room Planner
- Organized Catalogue
- Strict Economy
- Free vip
- Working Groups

.....EVEN MORE ENABLES

.....EVEN MORE COMMANDS

Becoming%20Staff.gif

With our hotel we strive to be as professional as possible. The owners of the hotel take this retro very seriously and we do think we can be successful with just a little bit of time and effort. Being professional then carries onto our staff members, so picking staff, especially now a days, is very difficult. There are alot of users in the retro community who retro jump looking for a staff position. But anyways, becoming staff is not an impossible task, it just takes dedication on your part. Becoming staff accumulates loads of responsibilities that every position will have. Eubbo currently will hire Managers, Administrators, Mods, and Event Staff throughout the future! Now getting into how to become part of the team, its quite simple what we do and i stick to a good phrase I was told by a friend, "We don't hire those who will help out the community, we hire those who do help out the community!". Myself, along with the rest of the staff look for these users who do help out the community, and when we believe we need a new mate on board, we will approach you with an offer along with a meeting! However, we will have staff application available to all users 24/7 that we will use as a reference to look back on, we also will sometimes host Staff Inverviews if we feel like we really need to get some people!
What To Do
- Be respectful to all users, no matter the situation
- Dedicate your time playing
- Be familiar with our site, meaning the CMS (homepage), the commands, etc..
- Help host events every so often
- Bring in new users

What Not To Do
- Disrespect users
- Beg for staff
- Break any rules at Eubbo
- Be online but *AFK* , *BRB*
6NjirUn.gif

Tech%20Talk.gif

Build: 0.11.7-ALPHA1
Currently using a RECODED EMU, this EMU can be identified as Comet Server written in Java. The EMU is R63B running the Latest UI along with a big of a twist of a nicer looking UI. We then have a highly edited IlluminaCMS. We do actually plan on releasing a new CMS for the community to use which is very similar as far as looks to the old Eubbo's CMS. However we are designing new features, and also designing our own looks to it. We want to bring back some of the feel of the old Eubbo, but also bring better things to it! Any info with that CMS will be updated once we are officially using it! We are aware that this EMU will run bugs however we are fixing them as we go which is why we update weekly. Even though I do mention that we have bugs on this EMU, this is one of the less buggy R63B EMU's out there!

Contact.gif

Facebook:
Email: [email protected]

*Hope you like the advertisement and thought it was well organized and helpful, spent a couple hours doing it so! Enjoy!*​

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Goodluck, I like your Banner for Eubbo that's really nice and simple

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
I probably tried it in the past, but goodluck in the future. We got a new year coming, 2015. Maybe yours can be the new innovation :up:

_Matty

Nov 30, 2014
Just a little update to the features I will edit on original thread and I will also comment here! But creating groups now works on this recoded EMU!

Good luck :)
Thank you very much!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Review from Personal Experience:
Features are good -
Index - nice and simple but not too generic
Stats box - lacking information
Settings box - good amount of information
Includes a nice profile page
News uses a font generator that makes it look a little sloppy