Error Running Holograph

Status
Not open for further replies.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Good day everyone

I wanted to get Holograph emulator up and running as I have an interest in rewriting it in Java and in the distant future I would like to write my own v23-v26 emulation.

However, I'm having some issues getting this bad boy up and running. I get this error in my IDE:
6TkzhBt.png

I had tried setting it up through PHP-Retro but had some issues so I figured that a CMS would need to be done to run it that way. I then tried just loading the project in my IDE so I could build it and run it but it throws that error each time.
I have installed mysql-connector-odbc-5.1.8 and I have a working connection setup with the database in Navicat.

I was never into retros during this era and so I have absolutely no experience with anything that isn't Arcturus, Comet, or Plus.
If someone could lead me in the right direction or even help me get this up and running, I would greatly appreciate it! ^.^

Thanks for your time and energy.

rich107951

Apr 28, 2018
For anyone who finds this in the future trying to work with V26 Holograph. This error is caused by 2 factors.

1. Install C++ Redistributable Package 2010
2. Install "mysql-connector-odbc-5.1.13-winx64.msi" specifically.

Error was resolved.

P.S: If you get a error installing this version of mysql connector, make sure "msvcr100.dll" is in your system32 folder. Which should be included in the C++ package.

Cheers,
-Rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread