EOI Running hotel

Robbo

Cooked unit
Jan 5, 2013
Hello,

Just an introduction, my name's by the retro scene is Enjoi. I was in the past apart of this industry/community for around 4 years.
I created many retros which once were successful and other were failures.

I'm writing this as an advertisement to see if anyone would like to help me kick start a flash retro once again, I'm looking to revive my old business called FallenHotel and market that back up to be a top 10 habbo retro. VPS, Domain & webhosting for forums will all be provided. Mainly I'm just looking for a business partner who has quite a lot of experience in this industry and could be patient once I learn the roots to create a retro once again, my last retro was a R63B which was quite succesful.

You will be paid;
It will be based off the sales we make with VIP Memberships, of course being a business partner you would have 50% equity of sales through the retro scheme and if I decided to reopen the web hosting side of things again (which most likely will) you'll also get a portion of profit off that.

If interested, please do get in contact with me via dm's.

Thanks for your time and speak to you shortly

You must be registered for see images attach

online7

Mar 23, 2020
Hey, add my discord Abi#6867 My friend Ray and I are looking to start up another retro, only if it's going to be a success under hard work as the last one we owned was the old Yabbo. We could do with your help and you might need us too.

Users who are viewing this thread