GTA SA [English - 0.3x] Just Roleplay - RP Server

FlamingCats

Dec 3, 2011
Just Roleplay

Hello everyone of DevBest.

Today I have come to post this thread to tell you guys about a unique San Andreas roleplay server. This server is great for people who enjoy the roleplay side of GTA. It has all of the factions like Medical, Fire, Police Department, Sheriffs Department, FBI, and so on.

It also has a range of civilian jobs. Too many to list.
It has a D.M.V as well as a Car Dealership. It also has a car rental system for people who can't afford to buy a car.

:D

But one of the many things that makes this server unique is it's website and User Control Panel (UCP)

With the UCP you can pick from 90 different skins and then have it automatically loaded into the game.

1_zpsa9caf551.png

It also has a Marketplace for users who like to be different or stand out in a server.
2_zps2032bbdb.png

The "Manage" section has a detailed analysis of your in-game character as well. Telling you your phone number, amount of money in pocket and bank, and much more.
3_zps7f78b463.png

And last but not least, if you are apart of a Law Enforcement faction you get a police database for you're faction to be able to look up a user and see past offences or to see users with current warrants. (Great for traffic stops).
4_zps77196e1d.png

5_zpsee16143d.png

6_zpsb56a3727.png

(Ignore the time of the Jail Sentence. It was a test.)

:D

Well enough of me talking about it. Come see for yourself.

212.83.63.179:7814

*To use the UCP, you have to be registered in-game first.*
Tell them "Tony_Faxeno" sent you! :)

Did I mention the server is 24/7 and has no lag :p:
*I do not own the server, nor am I an admin or staff member. I am just a Police Officer on the server. And I enjoy the server alot so I decided to share it with you guys!*

Users who are viewing this thread