END GAME ACHIEVED: INFOBUS

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
no pic no proof
@Creed @Habnerd @Pinkman @Berk
Here's the GIF I recorded of the trade/purchase.

I've since sold it for 15k credits to FreeAce who also bought Nicco's other infobus after he decided he didn't need it.

Here's a tweet I posted with a GIF that shows the infobus in one of my rooms:
Here's a pic of the room mid development, prior to me putting the infobus in here (I think)
I had a dedicated room for the infobus that I swear I posted a picture of when I made this thread....
This was the home of the infobus for a while until I made the "park" you see in the screenshots. I have many more of that park while in development, I'm sure I could dig up more proof for you, or even ask FreeAce to verify our sale. He's a pretty cool guy.
EDIT: Another pic of my AFK Park pre infobus installation (I think? I mean I didn't really document my habbo experience mostly just built shit)

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
@Creed @Habnerd @Pinkman @Berk
Here's the GIF I recorded of the trade/purchase.

I've since sold it for 15k credits to FreeAce who also bought Nicco's other infobus after he decided he didn't need it.

Here's a tweet I posted with a GIF that shows the infobus in one of my rooms:
Here's a pic of the room mid development, prior to me putting the infobus in here (I think)
I had a dedicated room for the infobus that I swear I posted a picture of when I made this thread....
This was the home of the infobus for a while until I made the "park" you see in the screenshots. I have many more of that park while in development, I'm sure I could dig up more proof for you, or even ask FreeAce to verify our sale. He's a pretty cool guy.
EDIT: Another pic of my AFK Park pre infobus installation (I think? I mean I didn't really document my habbo experience mostly just built shit)
I dunno man. Looks edited.

Users who are viewing this thread