[Enable] The Originals White Oak Stake

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
If you're a fan of The Vampire Diaries or The Originals, this is for you. In my process of making weapons for the RP I work for, I decided to start making weapons from some of my favorite films and TV shows. I made an Angel Blade from Supernatural, and the mighty Mjolnir from Thor. I won't be releasing those as we are using those in-game. However, this stake was merely for fun and I think it would be useful to somebody, somewhere. This isn't in the releases section as it isn't a full enable, meaning there are no swf's or altered angles. It's one singular image, because it was just a sketch. However, it's very easy to do those steps, and I'm sure there are plenty of tutorials already out there. Usually, my sketches just sit in a hidden Imgur album, but I thought why not with this one. Have fun hunting your least favorite Mikaelson.
HzAbJQ1.png

(Feel free to edit this however you wish and make it better. If we actually intended to use it, I would have spent more time on the detailing.)
The image I was sketching from:
M5eXCtQzS1OO3mqxRVKB3A.png

Not included (but why not show our progress):
You can see Mjolnir in the picture below, alongside some other weapons I sketched up. There are no official images of the Angel Blade yet, though.
21192476_1517334041716023_239352917114738427_n.png

Attachments

• whiteoak.png
    whiteoak.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 19

RizyGFX

Graphics Designer
Feb 26, 2018
As the guy said above, they're not released yet.
would you mind if i tried making my own like that.. I asked so that later down the road if you saw them you didn't put me on blast for stealing ur swfs

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
would you mind if i tried making my own like that.. I asked so that later down the road if you saw them you didn't put me on blast for stealing ur swfs
Nah, of course I don't mind. I like to see other people be ambitious.

RizyGFX

Graphics Designer
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks if i end up making something unique ill release and it tag you "Motivation to project lol"
cya boutta get started on it

Users who are viewing this thread