Emulator doesn't accept connections, stops on InitCrypto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrrrw4wcwfw

Feb 10, 2018
If any of you use Plus Emulator on a regular basis you'll know that sometimes (this is really random, and it'll happen like 1 in 50 instances), but sometimes it will execute only 2 packets and then disconnect the user. It will continue to do this with ever user that tries to connect, once you restart the emulator it will resume to its default behavior.

I'm interested to find out why this happens, can anyone help with this? Surely I'm not the only one that's experienced this...

The 2 packets it executes
Code:
  05:13:06 - Unknown User took 1ms to handle [4000] GetClientVersionMessageEvent
  05:13:06 - Unknown User took 67ms to handle [3392] InitCryptoMessageEvent

@Sledmore @Zodiak @Jerry @JynX

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
The encryption isn't initialising properly. I think Joopie had fixed this, when he updated his packet library, which the emulator uses.

rrrrw4wcwfw

Feb 10, 2018
I don't get what you're saying, has he fixed it? Do I need to use the latest git repo? Or are you simply telling me what repo the emu uses.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Do I really need to break it down?

"I don't get what you're saying, has he fixed it? Do I need to use the latest git repo? Or are you simply telling me what repo the emu uses."

Q: Has he fixed it?
A: "I think Joopie had fixed this, when he updated his packet library"

Q: Do I need to use the latest git repo?
A: "when he updated his packet library" & the link I provided

Yes it uses that repository, however check the commits, it has been updated. Yes two years ago, but Plus has always used the earlier version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread