Emu Loading to 76% - Emu Working Fine & Says I'm Loaded...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon

If life is a Bitch, Fuck it |
Dec 25, 2017
Hey Devbest, Sorry, I don't normally post on here but I cannot find the problem at all, the emu & game were working perfectly until I closed the emu & opened it again it loaded like normal and I went on the client, it loaded to 76% and stayed there, so I thought there was a problem with the EMU but the EMU said 1 players loaded and says I was online on the staff page, I've tried this on my PC and the vps, and it still on both stays to 76%. I'm using PlusEMU with a working db & swfs. If someone could help that would be fantastic.
-Moon

Mythic

Jan 27, 2018
There has to be some error. It is pretty impossible that an emulator gets broken out of the nowhere, just because you closed and openend it again.

Lets check your client stuff again, if you did any changes. Undo them all if so.

Did you check the emulator error logs? They are stored in the Logs folder.
Are you sure that you are logged in in your CMS and that your Auth Ticket is being set correctly in your database? Maybe try logging in with another user account as well.

76% Stuck errors mostly are caused due to failed authentication or wrong SWF version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread