Emu Error Message

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
Hi Guys I'm using Plus emu r2 I keep getting random errors appearing every few hours this is one of them:

They also mention about server_staus tab amongst other things does this mean I need a new db or is this a issue within the emu itself and is there a easy fix any help would be good thanks

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
its the same db ive always used its only just started after weeks and wheres the error logs lol

found them they are:
- critical error logs
- exceptions error log

and then the wired one as posted above

anyone able to assist?

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Run this as a query in your database
Code:
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;

UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');

Oh i didn't open your other logs. I think you may need to do this too
Code:
ALTER TABLE rooms CHANGE allow_pets allow_pets INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE allow_pets_eat allow_pets_eat INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE room_blocking_disabled room_blocking_disabled INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE allow_hidewall allow_hidewall INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE mute_settings mute_settings INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE ban_settings ban_settings INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE kick_settings kick_settings INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
thanks ive done this lets hope it fixs the emu

hey one more last one showed up now after fixing the others:

any help with this one?

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Hmm, by chance did you edit floor plans before you ran those previous query's?
If so, try deleting the rooms from your database that you had edited before you fixed rooms.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
some of my users might of so I dunno will floorplan work after this then?
When I had this issue before I had to make sure mySQL strict mode was off, run those query's, and then delete all the room data for the rooms that were edited with floor plan before the fix.

If I were you I would just follow this: to turn off SQL strict permanently in the mySQL config.
Run those querys again (for some reason I had to run again after I did that.)
Then delete the rooms that were edited before you fixed it. Now you should have no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread