Eminem - Walk on Water

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Wow. The message behind this song paints such a clear picture, and I'm sure many, many other singers/artists will relate to it. I can see this being one of his classics in years to come. I really cannot wait for the rest of Revival.

This song to me is something I can't picture myself thinking, "wow, I could really do with a listen of WoW" because I actually do find it really emotional to be honest, especially after being an Eminem fan for over half my life.

The end of the song, to me, suggests that the rest of the album will be Slim Shady-based material, and I'm so pumped for that :D

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
Honestly, the raw emotion this song gives off is amazing its mainly poetry so when someone tells me "his new song you cant even bump to it". I find it so stupid because this song is to explain what he is feeling and what has been going on with him behind closed doors since he left the spotlight im fucking piped for the new song.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Honestly, the raw emotion this song gives off is amazing its mainly poetry so when someone tells me "his new song you cant even bump to it". I find it so stupid because this song is to explain what he is feeling and what has been going on with him behind closed doors since he left the spotlight im fucking piped for the new song.
Yeah it’s definitely not going to be played in the clubs anytime soon, or at all really. But it’s so deep, he’s always been really private, especially more recently since he came out of rehab etc. He was always in the public eye earlier on in his career, but now he’s always hidden, so it seems worse when you hear him expressing his feelings because you never know what’s going on with him whereas most other celebrities would probably post a tweet lol.

I just hope he’s in a good place, he looks healthier at the moment than he’s ever looked before. Looking forward to the album though

brandonj

Dec 24, 2015
I wish he had've given Beyoncé more than the same 3 lines to repeat, would've made the song a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread