1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

Each Designs | Cheap - PP | Fast | HQ !

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by Each, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Canadian

Canadian Я тебя люблю. Staff Member

D
    do you have any updated examples of your work? I'd also recommend making a new thread over bumping this one

JMG and Owen like this.
  2. Owen

Owen | gfx fam |

So I can see some of your designs on your weebly website.. and honestly they're pretty awful for someone who states 'I will provide you with the best high looking quality'.

Lets start with this.. Most of your "designs" are from PSDs which you've edited. Yes, its good to learn but don't claim your a graphic designer when all you do is open up a PSD file and replace a image or two maybe add a lil bit of text with stroke 2 black. Prime example of one design where its totally lacking..

[​IMG]
    But hey I'm not going to shit all over you since there is a few stuff I like on there if it is yours. I think you just need to try something more than stroke black

Sentinel likes this.
  3. BMX

BMX Member

I genuinely like some of the work you have on the website but my advice to you would be to get a proper site and not use a free website builder.

Each likes this.