Dropshipping - How I made $3,000,000 in 1 year

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Hi guys,

It's been a while since I have been active in this community, I do log in occasionally to see what's going on with you guys but I plan to stick around a bit more now. Anyhow, I'd like to share what I have been up to for the last year or so.

I have been working as a web developer since September of 2016, I was making decent money ($70k~) especially for my age (21 at the time I quit my job in 2020) but I've always wanted more out of life. Not necessarily the materialistic things, but the time and freedom that comes with owning my own business. This led me to do some in-depth research on ways that I can generate income online that can potentially replace my salary at the time. That is when I came across Dropshipping in October of 2019 and it was the best decision that I've ever made. I tested a few stores but I was losing money because I did not know what I was doing, after a few months of burning through a few thousand dollars and building a blueprint that I can easily replicate to create new stores I launched my first successful store. The store picked up so quickly that in December of 2019 alone I generated $120k in revenue and around 35%~ profit margin.

Screenshot of Analytics of December 2019:
You must be registered for see images attach

I was able to quit my job in April of 2020 because I was making my yearly salary each month. I ended up doing $980k on that store (Actually was over $1 million but I did have over $20k of refunds) - See below:

I launched a new store in July of 2020 and I have generated close to $2 million in revenue in just a few months - See Below:

The rest is history... I plan to launch 5 more stores like this and do over 8 figures in revenue by the end of the year. I hope that this serves as motivation to you guys for you to find something that you're passionate about that will generate enough income for you to be in control of your time. Don't underestimate the power of time, you don't know how much your life can change in a year, as long as you put in the work and make progress each day.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread