Dribbble Task Manager Coded

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hey, not a fully function coded release but wanted to try practicing some basic HTML/CSS so here's a design coded from scratch by me

Original Dribbble
_042.png

Coded Screenshot
544i3Dg.png

I need to obviously learn how to find the proper fonts being used and also colors but issa start :p

Last edited:

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Pretty good so far, only thing that's off is the font, which isn't even an issue.

I'm assuming you will be including operational JS functionalities?

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
I've seen your other work so you're obviously being lazy with this and I personally like it when Dribbles are done sticking exactly to the original design, that's kind of the point of it after all.
This is pretty all over the place, horrible font, strange shape buttons and misalignment's. Fine for practice I guess.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I've seen your other work so you're obviously being lazy with this and I personally like it when Dribbles are done sticking exactly to the original design, that's kind of the point of it after all.
This is pretty all over the place, horrible font, strange shape buttons and misalignment's. Fine for practice I guess.
Not being lazy, I’m really bad with front end things so I’m trying to become better. I noticed a lot of the issues you pointed out but it’s hard to tell with the low end monitor I’m using rn

As for the backend stuff, I was considering adding an operational node version of it but unsure if it would be worth it lol

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Looks pretty neat. I like this, might have a go at coding it myself:p

But yeah it seems like you’ve cut some corners here. Not judging, but you say you want to get better at front-end stuff, the only way you’ll do that is by making mistakes doing something like this. Other than that, you’ve done a good job :D

Last edited:

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Not bad at all. Here's some basic things i notice missing:
  • Box shadow on main content box
  • corner radius left is dead
  • inline css image missing (notebook paper thingy)
  • size scale for top right button
  • font scale
  • margin/padding-left for content
  • inactive/unselected bubble circle

Again i'm just knit picking, these are all easy fixes.
Good go sunny

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I have to say, I like the remake more, than I like the original. Flat design is <3_<3
I didn't even mean to make it a flat design :p Just didn't have the ability to find the images they used due to lack of a PSD file and messed up on bordering and shadows

Users who are viewing this thread