[DOWNLOAD] Mobiles Disco Pack [2015]

Chuckster

Oct 20, 2013
Hello, DevBest.
I am releasing a Mobiles Disco Pack,
This download includes the server, DCRs and the template.
Download:
Index:
dd086b453a0474df207cadedd5f11e93.png

Problem:
e97952559558ce6bc868335c69243620.png

Help:
ad4c17dffabe983cca03c29572fae369.png

Loader:
0ddbcbf85659bc27b7c54c1dc3d4065f.gif

Credits:
Chuckster - 100%

Last edited:

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
You should give the credits to Nillus as he was the one who re-made Mobile's disco.

Anyway good release but this was been released before right on here and if not than still thanks.

Chuckster

Oct 20, 2013
You should give the credits to Nillus as he was the one who re-made Mobile's disco.

Anyway good release but this was been released before right on here and if not than still thanks.
It was released but the links were broken and now I have re-released it and I did not have time to put credits in but I am now and thank you bro.

Last edited:

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
I've had these years. It isn't a CMS, its a html template.
Anyway good release, if anybody wants to play this.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
The hell? how is this "poorly made", it has decent coding. Wich makes it not "poorly made" dont judge a book by the cover.

ONTOPIC: 7/10 good job man.
Are you going to keep following me around and making me look like I don't know what I am saying?
And it is my opinion and I don't need to hear anybody even you telling me I am wrong. When it is my opinion and nobody else's. And to me it looks like crap and I don't know who would use this because it reminds me of a shitty v26 hotel that nobody plays on.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Are you going to keep following me around and making me look like I don't know what I am saying?
And it is my opinion and I don't need to hear anybody even you telling me I am wrong. When it is my opinion and nobody else's. And to me it looks like crap and I don't know who would use this because it reminds me of a shitty v26 hotel that nobody plays on.
Well i gave my opinion to what you said ¿whats wrong with that?, and alot of people play v26 still just saying.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
a lot? name a hotel with over 100 or 50 users that is v26. -.-
Alot does not have a space in it, and if you want to know how many users play oldschools you can go to findretros and look at oldschool section. End of discussion.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Are you trying to act smart? Because to me your failing atm. LOL
I dont act smart, i am smart. Now if you want to keep argueing like a immature i invite you to do it through a private message, so we stop going offtopic in this thread. Okay thanks.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
I dont act smart, i am smart. Now if you want to keep argueing like a immature i invite you to do it through a private message, so we stop going offtopic in this thread. Okay thanks.
This isn't a arguement. This is the truth. I gave my opinion and then you come in and tell me I am wrong. Ok.

Chuckster

Oct 20, 2013
Is this actually a "content management system" because i see no login pages from the prntscrs..
Mobiles Diso was a project made by Habbo back in the day there wasnt a login system made. But I don't know why I called this a cms, I was just 2 lazy to put flat-file but it doesnt matter

Why would you get 10% when you didnt do shit?
I did do something actually. I cleaned it up and set it up nicely for a nice setup.

Users who are viewing this thread