GTA V Do you think GTA V has got boring now?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
The hype of snow returning and the goodies was a great way to bring the community back to GTA V again but once again the event is over and there isn't much coming out for consoles at this moment that is great. For next-gen consoles, it would not as boring since they have first person and also a new point of view of the game in a new version of quality. Old-gens, its just boring, all people have to do now is jobs and maybe have a little mess around with your friends for like 1-2 hours.

What do you guys think? GTA V starting to get boring or you still hyped for the game?

Mustacho

Jan 25, 2015
I only use it every now and then just to play with a couple of friends in Online, but seeing as I completed all three possible endings twice already. Yes, it is time to move on to other games I guess.

GetaBath

Feb 5, 2015
The only thing boring is the idea, if you want something to be fun you have to visualise it being fun and ta-da. Positive attitudes brings out a positive response in game play.
Idea -> Response -> Outcome

Cameron

Jan 3, 2015
Yeah GTA 5 has got boring I rarely play it now, occasionally I do with my mates. We have been waiting for heists for months, Rockstar believe releasing a few guns and some shit cars will make people wait for the heists, I disagree.

Last edited:

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I don't know, have haven't really started playing yet, every game gets boring after awhile.

ooslowjoker

Mar 15, 2015
The recent heist update that was promised like a month from release has finally arrived. This has sparked my appeal to the game once more.

Users who are viewing this thread