Do you think Doctors should have say!

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I have been ill with Anxiety these couple of weeks and I have not been attending college because of it I visited a counciler and they said I could try and work at home and take my work home and visit college to collect the work, then later on that week I visited the doctors and they said that they will send me back to college full time with a sick note for one week off! nothing else is being done.

Do you think doctors have the right to say and take it on themselves to send me back into an environment what makes me feel uncomfortable? also what do you think I should do? I have to attend to see a physiologist!

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
College is fun, why wouldn't you want to go? You just need to take a bottle of water, but you can always drop out if you don't like it... I wouldn't recommend that though.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
It's ok there giving me a chance to work at home, doctor has give me one week off! but i've ignored what he has said, now I'm nervous of seeing three strangers for my council thanks for the reply college is fun but when you have Anxiety the whole thing changes.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
No, I really don't think doctors should have a say. Coucilors are people that deal with things like that. I think, that if you continue to see a counciler, they will make you comfortable enough to go back to college. So enjoy your week off, and keep seeing someone, they will get you back to normal, and you won't be so stressed.

Users who are viewing this thread