Do you like cod? (call of duty)

Do you like COD?

• Total voters

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
I was just wondering whether I'm the only one who does NOT like call of duty. I realy don't see the point in shooting games.

xTerra

Slut Muffin :]
Oct 8, 2011
COD is most likely the most played, 1st person shooter on the face of the planet.. to be honest I am much more into Battlefield beacause of how realistic it is..

Metin2Master

Sep 7, 2011
COD is most likely the most played, 1st person shooter on the face of the planet.. to be honest I am much more into Battlefield beacause of how realistic it is..

Well, probably because COD achieved that title :D and I think it's a good game. :D
Battlefield is a good game to! :)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Well, I used to play Call of Duty all the time (MW2 and Black Ops), but they have both become very boring, IMO. Now with MW3 being the next Call of Duty game, I doubt that I will get it, as it reminds exactly of MW2, with a few tweaks here and there. If anything, I'll be purchasing Battlefield 3, but I still don't know about that either. Playing on the console to me is just not worth the time anymore.

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
I used to play action, shooter games non-stop the new games are starting to get less and less realistic and fun, just more competitive and boring, I don't mind a bit of competitiveness but it gets to much some times. The best way to play COD is with your friends otherwise it just gets very boring.

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
All the call of duty games apart from COD: 4 are way overrated, there are better 1st person shooter games out there.

Users who are viewing this thread