Do you believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

Apr 7, 2012
Do you believe in evolution?

Do you believe people where monkeys (me) then turned into human?

Comment below!

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
Do you believe in evolution?

Do you believe people where monkeys (me) then turned into human?

Comment below!

I've had my doubts on evolution but at first, I believed it until when I researched it and found out that, We turned from a "rock" to other things then monkey and I'm like "FUCK OUT OF HERE"

Basically, I'm a chrisitan, I've different believes and I hope it's not a concern for other people. I believe that the earth is about 4-6 thousands years old etc and Adam & Eve are our great grandad and grandmom

Just my opinion :up:

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I believe we started from a small cell in the ocean and evolved into worms since they have recently found the oldest fossil ever which is a worm with a spine. And then we evolved up to apes and then Humans :D

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
I believe we started from a small cell in the ocean and evolved into worms since they have recently found the oldest fossil ever which is a worm with a spine. And then we evolved up to apes and then Humans :D

Agreed^^

We had to evolve from something, with the knowledge and experience that humans have, it's practically impossible to of started how we are now.

Monkey

Apr 7, 2012
Cool opinions, iSean.

I love seeig everyone's opinions, so funny.

HabboME

Oct 14, 2011
I believe in evolution. It has been witnessed in real time.

If you do not believe in evolution you should watch some documentaries from Richard Dawkins and also read some of his books.

I've had my doubts on evolution but at first, I believed it until when I researched it and found out that, We turned from a "rock" to other things then monkey and I'm like "FUCK OUT OF HERE"

Basically, I'm a chrisitan, I've different believes and I hope it's not a concern for other people. I believe that the earth is about 4-6 thousands years old etc and Adam & Eve are our great grandad and grandmom

Just my opinion :up:

If I understand you correctly, you are saying what you researched said we came from rocks? If so, you obviously haven't done your research very well.

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
I believe in evolution. It has been witnessed in real time.

If you do not believe in evolution you should watch some documentaries from Richard Dawkins and also read some of his books.

If I understand you correctly, you are saying what you research said we came from rocks? If so, you obviously haven't done your research very well.

Earth IS a rock in its earliest stage of formation. A rather hot one too. Only when it cooled down did the simplest life forms appeared.

Source:

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010

Source:

Does not mean we came from rocks. It's telling you how the earth was formed and when it began supporting life

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Evolution is a basic theory that explains how species evolve, mainly from natural selection.

A good example would be if a white rabbit gave birth to a white and brown rabbit (by some weird genetic mutation) in a forest. Which child has a higher chance of surviving? Obviously the brown rabbit (based on color), as the white rabbit will stick out in the forest.

Sure, evolution may not explain how the first bacteria were formed, but that's not the main idea of the theory. Darwin initially came up with this theory based on how the strong survive, leaving the weak to perish.

I agree with you that everything in this theory is not completely answered, but could you refer me to one that has more factual and hard evidence to back it up?

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Surely I do...

Simple:

Two rocks in space collided and went 'Boom!' and then made this thing called earth
Suddenly Michael Jackson pops out of the ground and sings, causing the earth to make apes
These apes were not all 'completely there' mentally, and became humans
All the humans came together to piss into a ditch, making the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Antarctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean
Later on in the piss cells, fish evolved
Then animals flew out from the sky, got horny and created a whole shitload of animals
Then man found out that animals + fish were edible, so they burned them into fire and ate them
We were able to eat, drink, and mate
The end

Nope

I'm a Christian, I don't believe in mumbo jumbo. The world has a creator, don't call me stupid - I'm entitled to my own opinion.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Surely I do...

Simple:

Two rocks in space collided and went 'Boom!' and then made this thing called earth
Suddenly Michael Jackson pops out of the ground and sings, causing the earth to make apes
All the humans came together to piss into a ditch, making the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Antarctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean
Then animals flew out from the sky, got horny and created a whole shitload of animals
Then man found out that animals + fish were edible, so they burned them into fire and ate them
The end

Nope

I'm a Christian, I don't believe in mumbo jumbo. The world has a creator, don't call me stupid - I'm entitled to my own opinion.

Two atoms collided, lol

Monkey

Apr 7, 2012
Two atoms collided, lol
Logic...

Surely I do...

Simple:

The end

Nope

Michael Jackson is cool.

You

Apr 8, 2012
I believe that the nature made everything, and now we are slowly killing nature.

Iwassim

Mar 24, 2012
there was no evolution i think we were maybe bigger like 2000 years ago then we grew smaller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread