Do NOT trust this host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty1997

Jun 7, 2016
This thread wasn’t made for you guys to argue. It goes straight to the point,

@Wess Can you clean it?
As he said the thread in itself is ridiculous and it shoulsnt even be posted on devbest aint the place for it. theres star pilot and shit for that so do us all a favour and remove it.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
Surprised anyone uses the host based on their website anyway.

1c2781329.png

Clearly run by young people and evidently not secure or reliable.

Dusty1997

Jun 7, 2016
Surprised anyone uses the host based on their website anyway.

1c2781329.png

Clearly run by young people and evidently not secure or reliable.
Is secure just people trying to tarnish a good name, and is run by people of the ages 20+

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
@JMG @Wess They aint gonna ban me for an argument you and your friends started lol.
I'm not going to ban you for an argument, no. But one more of those nasty homophobic remarks and I'll make sure you'll never be able to "argue" here anymore.

This thread is ridiculous lol. Sadly I can't moderate in this section, I bet Wess will deal with most of you :p
You betya.

This thread wasn’t made for you guys to argue. It goes straight to the point,

@Wess Can you clean it?
Done.

As he said the thread in itself is ridiculous and it shoulsnt even be posted on devbest aint the place for it. theres star pilot and shit for that so do us all a favour and remove it.
Actually, this is a really good place to do so. It makes people aware of untrustworthy hosts and users. Now I don't know the full story, but if you are involved in any way with this host, I recommend everyone to find something else.

From this point on, only stay ontopic. If you are making claims, include proof. If you are defending yourself, include proof. No more here-say.

If people can't behave, this thread will be closed. I do hope that from this point on, everyone can have a proper discussion about this situation.

Thanks.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
@Wess this thread should be closed this was posted and should never of been there is nothing wrong with my hosting company at all.

The issues have been resolved with the client and they are happy.

Please can it be closed and removed

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
@Wess this thread should be closed this was posted and should never of been there is nothing wrong with my hosting company at all.

The issues have been resolved with the client and they are happy.

Please can it be closed and removed
You asked for this to be removed multiple times already. The fact that I haven't done it, must say enough.

It's good the issue(s) are resolved. However, the fact that this was a thing, means people should know about it. If the OP confirms the issues have been solved and requests thread closure, I will close it. But I won't delete it.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
You asked for this to be removed multiple times already. The fact that I haven't done it, must say enough.

It's good the issue(s) are resolved. However, the fact that this was a thing, means people should know about it. If the OP confirms the issues have been solved and requests thread closure, I will close it. But I won't delete it.
well its not been cleaned as promised as the comments still remain on here
Post automatically merged:

And i also wish to let people know as per Next Gens Terms and Conditions it does clearly state which the client did read that we have the right to do checks on the server once a week the terms of service are agreed to on client sign up so Troy (The client not smh) Agreed to this and actually was allowing us access to do fixs for him daily so the accessing the vps stuff is a load of shit he knew about it and I wont have Next Gen Slated for something which the client knew about.

I believe the post should be removed as the person posting this isnt the client in question and they dont use devbest for the whole reason of shit like this being posted and then staff refusing to do there jobs properly.

As a LTD Company it is our right to make this request for the removal of the post as this is not the client in question and posting about another clients services on here is a clear breach of our T&C's and the client is fully aware if this post isnt removed then he stands to loose his service and has asked the poster (SMH) to remove this several times.

And i also wish to let people know as per Next Gens Terms and Conditions it does clearly state which the client did read that we have the right to do checks on the server once a week the terms of service are agreed to on client sign up so Troy (The client not smh) Agreed to this and actually was allowing us access to do fixs for him daily so the accessing the vps stuff is a load of shit he knew about it and I wont have Next Gen Slated for something which the client knew about.

I believe the post should be removed as the person posting this isnt the client in question and they dont use devbest for the whole reason of shit like this being posted and then staff refusing to do there jobs properly.

As a LTD Company it is our right to make this request for the removal of the post as this is not the client in question and posting about another clients services on here is a clear breach of our T&C's and the client is fully aware if this post isnt removed then he stands to loose his service and has asked the poster (SMH) to remove this several times.
@Wess

so basically what im saying is the post gets removed or the client looses his services

Last edited:

Dusty1997

Jun 7, 2016

@Wess

so basically what im saying is the post gets removed or the client looses his services

Agreed.

FadingScripts

Apr 15, 2017
This has been resolved I am the owner of fade hotel. The owner of the host did nothing wrong it was only an employee that did something wrong. which was dusty but he's been let go. no more issues this host is fine. nextgenhost is good. just was an incident nothing to serious. The owner Ant compensated a upgrade for me to more ram for the issues we had. don't let this ruin there host, they are good and cheap.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
This has been resolved I am the owner of fade hotel. The owner of the host did nothing wrong it was only an employee that did something wrong. which was dusty but he's been let go. no more issues this host is fine. nextgenhost is good. just was an incident nothing to serious. The owner Ant compensated a upgrade for me to more ram for the issues we had. don't let this ruin there host, they are good and cheap.
As Wess said, if it's been resolved, great, the OP did not request for this thread to be closed nor say it has been resolved, so this thread will remain up.

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018

Yeah however the only reason you are posting this is because the owner is threatening to shut you down and take away your stuff if this isn't removed. It's not happening.

@Wess You can lock this, I don't want more notifications about this post.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
@smh if i have to il get my legal team involved to contact devbest to request it be removed then u and no one else can have any say in the matter its very simple a clear breach of terms and conditions as per any host

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

@Wess

You threatening us over a clients server to be closed is a big reason not to use your host. Also, the things you claim are in your ToS, are not legal in any way.

From this point on, I want to give everyone one advice: Do NOT use this hosting.

Anyways, thread closed per request.

@smh if i have to il get my legal team involved to contact devbest to request it be removed then u and no one else can have any say in the matter its very simple a clear breach of terms and conditions as per any host
There is no host that blackmails their user because of bad reviews. That's censorship. This thread won't be removed. Good luck with getting your legal team involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread