Not open for further replies.

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018
You must be registered for see images attach

Info:

This hotel hosts with that site called NextGenHosts owned by HabPop's owner "Tristan".

Tristan has been accessing his customer's servers and stealing files then trashing their site. I would not trust this person.
+ He own's HabNam hotel
Post automatically merged:

Below are some other screenies of msgs

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Moron

wes#5860
Mar 25, 2014
Real quick - I do some work for them every now and again.

Tristan doesn't own the host. The owner of the host, Ant, is dealing with the situation now.

Moron

wes#5860
Mar 25, 2014
That's not the real issue here. Tristan still manages the host

I guess you're right.

I wasn't involved in the situation, but I can assure you that the owner has been notified, and is dealing with the situation as we speak.

Illusions

Dec 31, 2017
This is legit what goes on everyday in retros... What you don't see is the host helping to log on to peoples vps and stealing their things, i mean...????/

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
At next gen as the owner I was not aware of any of this happening all access has been revoked now.

The client has been made aware I had no knowledge of anything happening at the time of it going on.

There is nothing wrong with my host and this is being sorted out as we speak

Can a mod remove this post please thanks

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
This isn’t the first time I’ve heard this, I know multiple people which bought from this host that later got their files/hotel stolen in some kind of way.

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
This isn’t the first time I’ve heard this, I know multiple people which bought from this host that later got their files/hotel stolen in some kind of way.
platinum this has never happend in the past it has been resolved now with the client

Can this post please be removed now thanks

Last edited:

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
At next gen as the owner I was not aware of any of this happening all access has been revoked now.

The client has been made aware I had no knowledge of anything happening at the time of it going on.

nah it aint being removed, only because your shitty staff got exposed don't try and get the evidence removed lmao

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018

I would like to talk about the "owner" Ant, He is a known pedophile, messaged a 15 year old when he is 30 years old, hi ant, bye ant.

May i just add, when i owned holo hotel, "dusty" aka Tristan, cried that i took his "name" and he couldn't open his. If i remember correctly too i believe he ddosed us aswell.

Last edited:

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
Also, the part about access being revoked, I was once under a Proxy hosted by ant, Tristan had access, and constantly fucked with my settings, Threatened to terminate my my proxy because i was "rude to him" I also had a Radio under Ants old hosting ReliableHosting, which again was terminated by Tristan, for no apparent reason.

Dusty1997

Jun 7, 2016
Can you provide evidence of this as ive never worked anywhere called reliablehosting you goonie,

Dusty1997

Jun 7, 2016
You stated i worked at ants hosting prior to next gen i didnt please provide evidence and stop

i stated the radio was under reliable, "you goonie"
#bullshit #waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread