Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I've heard that someone is going to code a FantasyRP from a Habbo based server, what do you think about this? would it be even possible? I think this is a great idea as it's giving the whole Habbo experience a twist turning into a more like craft/Wow server.

From purchasing clothes to purchasing armor and skills I actually can't wait to someone codes something like this what's your view?

Aaron was wanting to code something like this and has not gone a head with it, why? it would beat HabboRP so much.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Yeh i think Aaron mentioned something about this on his blogpost, it was last year.

I think it would be quite good, especially if they could code like a realm switch in the emulator aswell. Meaning one minute they are playing normal habbo, and if they go through a 'special' teleporter in a specific room, it switches to a fantasy style play.

Although its a good idea, id imagine it would be quite hard to code something like this based of habbo packets (unless they are an epic coder)

iJakeey

Feb 7, 2011
Lol That would be Great actaullly im not evan sure if i could code a FantasyRP But its worth a Try? ill try but ill proablly Fail. i would need alot of people to work with me to do this.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Lol That would be Great actaullly im not evan sure if i could code a FantasyRP But its worth a Try? ill try but ill proablly Fail. i would need alot of people to work with me to do this.

Its not just the coding it, its getting ideas as to how it will work? how X will link to Y and then link to Z etc....
You need to gather a backbone of how you want the gameplay to work and stuff before its even possible to start coding it

iJakeey

Feb 7, 2011
That is Correct Kaz and Tweeny and Kaz wanna work together on this cause this will take alot of effort.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I know Aaron is making a FarnersRP(xD), who is the one making this?

[mod] STAY ON TOPIC [/mod]

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Aaron actually thought of the idea but didn't go a headm, so someone can alway's try and code it, it's a good idea since it's a change to Habbo servers!

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
I have to bump this thread as i want it to happen

Any awesome coders, do this nao

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Its a fake iJakey but I agree, it would be an awesome idea, and Tweeney is really good with CCT stuff ;)

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I think more like er..

Fighting
Armour
Guns
Swords

Skills
Warrior
Sorcerer
Soldier

We could also make the game not just fighting but build colleges and actually slot in some finances so when the person actually starts the game he can get a job, and when he/she attends college and so on and get's enough money they can build a town of his own making it bigger each time what also unlocks new activities such as war.

Aaron had a different idea he was going to build a farm thing I think Kryptos said that so it's not like we're stealing his idea either.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
However, you could intergrate the farmthing with your ideas posted above, as they may go well together :) (Country furni ftw)

By editing CCT Files, you can create any furni you like :) Wearing different things could come as benefits towards the player

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Thread title changed so questions are on topic, also added poll.

It should be good to code on Tweeney, just finding the right people to code it.

Sojobo

Nov 26, 2010
I didn't abandon the idea, you can see my progress with this here;

[mod] Url removed - Kieren [/mod]

As you can see I'm pretty much still in the planning stage, my work has mainly been focused on Phoenix 3 lately, but that's because the new HabboRP is going to be built on Phoenix 3 so making it stable was an important step in the development of the new update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread