Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Well my favourite Emulator developed has to be Holograph Emulator, with numerous amount of edit's that no-one kept up with!

So, what abouit you?

-|ivar

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Holograph version Emulators. Dissi's Source is THE BEST. However, Holograph was the most widely used emulator since V1... I believe its now lost to Uber, however

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Holograph Emulator. - We wouldn't have RastasRP or Dissis, If Holograph wasn't made..

Entity

Nov 24, 2010
Hmm. Tough decision because all of them have their Good Points and Bad Points. Hmm. I'l have to go with Holograph Emulator.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
i'm actually irritated by the fact that hablux didn't get mentioned! It's far more stable than bloodline and debbo. If it were there i'd vote for that.. Since it's not. Holograph, go go go.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Holograph is best in my opinion, it was developed the most by various people.
But uber is creeping up on it as more of them are being stablised

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
In my honest opinion, I think that Holograph Emulator was/is the best Habbo Hotel Emulator made. There is practically a version of the server for almost every major version that Habbo Hotel had/has and it has the least bugs(except for Debbo). Imagine if Holograph Emulator and HoloCMS had never been created, what would retros be like these days?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Zap Hotel EMU, Better then UBER emu, NO Random D.c ect

Lol @ you, Get real, Your emulator is UBER EMULATOR.. It's just an edit, Everyone does edits and re-names their emulators.. If there is going to be a good emulator, I'd say, Phoenix 3.0, Its ran on Habboon they hold 200-400 without no reboots/crashes (They don't get more than 200 usually). And even blah hotel use that emulator and they get over 1,100 online with it, It's truly better than yours, But once again it's an UBER EMULATOR edit with lots of a fixes, Therefore if we are saying what is the best FLASH emulator, I say UBER EMULATOR EDITED BY AARON RENAMED TO PHOENIX 3.0...

Holograph = best for shock-wave hotels xo - Thanks.

Jasper

Feb 12, 2011
Yeah I pretty much like Phoenix 3.0. It's a very great edit and it very awesome.
I Also like Debbo for old schools.

iJakeey

Feb 7, 2011
Id say UberEmulator as ive editied some and Zap Emu is int as amazing as Epic hotel and iSpaz and Blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread