Recruiting Development Team

bae

Jun 27, 2015
Hey there DevBest community,

I'm currently looking for a Development team to work alongside myself in developing a new R63B hotel for the Retro community to enjoy and play, the aim for this project is a Long term one and hopefully becoming 'Successful' not going to lie to anyone and say 'It's gonna have 50+ users when it's public' cause no i believe that a Successful hotel is one that's built from the ground upwards.

Question you're asking "Why not do it yourself?" The answer to that is specifically due to having a full time job and back to university in September I would not be able to do it on my own as i'll have little time reason why i'm looking for a Development team to develop the Community as well as the hotel.

What's in place for the Hotel?
  • A server that is in place and the next due date is 24th December (6 months away) - So yes this is a long term project that will be reviewed in December to see how far we've come and what needs to be changed still etc.
  • 2 Proxy's set in place for the hotel's protection both set in place to protect the hotel from many people who think it's 'Cool' to attack hotels.
What i'm really looking for is two different type of Developers, but both would be involved in developing the community alongside myself. these types are as followed:
  • CMS Developer
  • Emulator Developer
About Myself:

Although i've got a new username on Devbest. due to me forgetting my old one and it's email i'm in need to just explain a little about myself. I've actually been part of the Retro community for quite some time now (Going back to when Otaku was around) and PhoenixCF was released i've worked along-side many exciting people whilst being in retro's one being Kyle (Clawed) who i grew very fond of and we both helped each other grow in a way, and becoming exceptionally close with Carlee (Hyrule) and gaining the Experience i have today from many others in the retro community, which you're more than welcome to ask me about my experience,

What i don't want is cause i'm a female, people being Sexiest (Females can't run hotels) cause point blank yes they can? it really doesn't involve what gender you are on the ability of running a hotel? for example before Habboon was re-opened was Carlee (Hyrule) not running old Boon?

Right so instead of me carrying on cause I know sometimes reading can be boring if you're interested in joining The development team please just reply to this thread or send me a PM please include what side you're applying for and list your necessary experience.

Thank you for taking your time in reading my recruitment thread.

Last edited:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Why have 2 developers with specific abilities... When you can have 1 that can do it all???

Users who are viewing this thread