[Development] RevCMS Index [Development]

Cydio

24/7 Tech Support
Aug 4, 2016
0f1b6226dcfd44f7be28f46db223c36e.png

This is my first time working on an index for a retro and I coded this for mine. I had to take some code off the RevCMS index and implement it into my form here in order for user's to login, I'm using bootstrap + font awesome icons to code this. As of now this is just a preview of how it looks. I might release this index depending on the positive feedback I get from it, Let me know what you guys think!;)

Note: Also the sexy particles that move around in the background is not mine, As I learned it off a website.

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
Its pretty nice actually. but one thing the dark blue background doesn't go very well with the bright green buttons in my opinion. Make them darker maybe like the "enter hotel button" :up:

Cydio

24/7 Tech Support
Aug 4, 2016
Its pretty nice actually. but one thing the dark blue background doesn't go very well with the bright green buttons in my opinion. Make them darker maybe like the "enter hotel button" :up:
Yeah, I wanted that color because of the retro I own is named "HabWorld" and I wanted to look like space with flying particles. Thanks for the feedback!

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Don't post in releases unless you're releasing, don't be a fucking cock.
Although I have to admit, it's pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread