Applicant Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Hey there,

So after being away from retros for quite some time I've wanted to come back to them one last time just because I sort of miss them to keep it simple and sweet. I'm looking to develop someone's hotel to the fullest of my ability. Looking for someone that is wanting someone more long-term and isn't one of the "lets make a retro" sort of people. I want something that I can actually put my time into but something that I don't have to do management of the community, economy, and other such normal tasks that someone would need to do as an owner/manager of the hotel.

You can contact me using any of the below if interested and/or wanting to ask further questions..
Discord: Jake#0489
Devbest:

Thanks.

After being dropped from a project for no reason at all I am now still looking. Let me know if interested.

Added Skype to contact methods.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Hey there,

So after being away from retros for quite some time I've wanted to come back to them one last time just because I sort of miss them to keep it simple and sweet. I'm looking to develop someone's hotel to the fullest of my ability. Looking for someone that is wanting someone more long-term and isn't one of the "lets make a retro" sort of people. I want something that I can actually put my time into but something that I don't have to do management of the community, economy, and other such normal tasks that someone would need to do as an owner/manager of the hotel.

You can contact me using any of the below if interested and/or wanting to ask further questions..
Discord: Jake#0489
Devbest:

Thanks.

After being dropped from a project for no reason at all I am now still looking. Let me know if interested.

Added Skype to contact methods.

Sorry everyone he’s taken by HabboDino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread