Developer & Team

RsPsByJagex

Jan 19, 2020
Looking for RuneScape Private Server Team
Forums Staff,
Game Staff,
Discord Staff
Developer or 2
Ps Atm i cant pay for the jobs to be done Hmu on Discord & Please don't waste my time if you aren't interested
DISCORD: Jagex#7977

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Forums Staff,
Game Staff,
Discord Staff
Developer or 2
Ps Atm i cant pay for the jobs to be done Hmu on Discord & Please don't waste my time if you aren't interested
Do you have a server up and running? Or are you asking for people to do this for you?

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Forums Staff,
Game Staff,
Discord Staff
Developer or 2

Depends on what type of Server you will run it on, And if the version you want is after the EOC so 718 - 905 which seem to be the latest client versions.
What type of RSPS will it be and what language do you want it to be in.

If you want your developers to setup a pre-made emulator and client then you don't even have to pay them. Because even noobs can do that. However if you want someone who will do everything for the Server (the entire cycle) including a website, an RSPS Server from nothing, a client and take the latest Cache you'll be looking at someone who'll be getting that done for $1600 a month +.

If you want a professional developer you'll need to contact them first because they don't have time to look around in here.

Also do you have a demo link or atleast an idea of what you want it to look like.
People want to know what they'll do work for and if it's worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread