Developer Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laporte

Dec 1, 2020
This post will probably be deleted. But this guy needs exposing.

I'll make this short. Yes I know I'm a stupid guy for paying this guy £100.. But he was a friend since 2016 so I thought I could trust him.

I asked Justin could he develop my retro which he agreed to for the price of £40 a month. He agreed to be my developer and develop a ''Somewhat custom CMS''

So he didn't feel I was going to scam him after the first month I paid him 2 Months upfront (£80 and used his VPS Host £20 = £100)

Things started well with replying until of late.. Where he has fully ghosted me!
(If you wanna read the full story with screenshots click the link below)

This is his devbest account
@Rebel

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Thread has been approved under the same principles of the last thread like this. Please only reply if you have something useful to share that will help the community. As mentioned, this thread will be monitored closely.

I guess...

Kalee

Nov 13, 2019
You scammed his homie and he did it back to you. An eye for an eye karma was served 😂😂

Attachments

• D69C0D9F-C489-4F59-AC65-FEED691C30DE.png
    D69C0D9F-C489-4F59-AC65-FEED691C30DE.png
    410.6 KB · Views: 95

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
You scammed his homie and he did it back to you. An eye for an eye karma was served 😂😂
To be fair i know for a fact you're justin; just don't have the proof to show it. but i mean tbf justin still scammed him instead of being the bigger person and being a genuine person rather than scamming someone and leaving them to rot.

Kalee

Nov 13, 2019
To be fair i know for a fact you're justin; just don't have the proof to show it. but i mean tbf justin still scammed him instead of being the bigger person and being a genuine person rather than scamming someone and leaving them to rot.
Vice versa, in that situation for both sides of people, it’s not right on either. But to do the same to someone else and try to make a post about it is hypocritical. When you’re not a victim when the tables were turned, to make you feel how you made someone else feel. Sounds like karma to me, bitter sweet karma. Two sides to every story but the person who doesn’t speak on the story are most likely the ones who know the facts and sit back and laugh. The one who does feels they have a point to prove because they’re wrong, and with the proof provided above in the screenshot of them scamming as well. Seems justice was served and they got, what they gave out by selling someone released room backgrounds and asked the friend of the guy to code them a hotel. Sounds like a dumb mistake on their part knowing they scammed his mate and tried to take his users as well in the process? Self harm at that point.... what do you expect

Last edited:

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Justin used to be a really cool genuine guy. I'm not sure what changed but he became greedy, only caring about money and himself. It's a shame because I used to get along with him really well.

If you need any help with anything like setups or advice feel free to message me your discord and I'll help you out (Free of charge). Hopefully all works out well with you.

Laporte

Dec 1, 2020
The guy has literally been permabanned on this forum since October 2020 for conducting illegal activity. If you pay such a person 100 pounds, you deserve to be scammed because you're just plain stupid.
I didnt know that was his devbest before paying him. A friend told me so I could post it on here. Why so aggressive my guy LMAOOO

Kalee

Nov 13, 2019
I didnt know that was his devbest before paying him. A friend told me so I could post it on here. Why so aggressive my guy LMAOOO
Laporte aka astro aka james, on the behalf of Justin he's asked me to post these.

I find it funny honestly, like Wess said you have to be stupid. Also with you scamming his mate with the proof of you doing so, and Justin looking out for his friend, and all Justin did was accept to make you a hotel, and gave you karma for scamming his mate, and paid his mate back with the funds you sent Justin. I'd say justice was served and he gave his mate back the funds you scammed him for, by lying and giving him released room backgrounds, other peoples work and telling him you made them and made him pay £75+ and it was planned to be £350 in total until Justin told him what you were doing.

You got karma slapped back and you and you decided to make a thread and play the victim when you got what you deserved fully!

You must be registered for see images attach

Laporte

Dec 1, 2020
Laporte aka astro aka james, on the behalf of Justin he's asked me to post these.

I find it funny honestly, like Wess said you have to be stupid. Also with you scamming his mate with the proof of you doing so, and Justin looking out for his friend, and all Justin did was accept to make you a hotel, and gave you karma for scamming his mate, and paid his mate back with the funds you sent Justin. I'd say justice was served and he gave his mate back the funds you scammed him for, by lying and giving him released room backgrounds, other peoples work and telling him you made them and made him pay £75+ and it was planned to be £350 in total until Justin told him what you were doing.

You got karma slapped back and you and you decided to make a thread and play the victim when you got what you deserved fully!

Like I said, Two sides the the story. Ask him to give you the messages he's deleted. Guys a snake who uses one side of the coin.

Kalee

Nov 13, 2019
Like I said, Two sides the the story. Ask him to give you the messages he's deleted. Guys a snake who uses one side of the coin.
Did you scam him and tell him the room backgrounds weren't released? when they were yes or no? and if not why did he make a payment to you of £75, and you got butthurt when you paid Justin to make you a hotel, and he returned the favor you did to his mate and paid his mate back with the money he took from you. Because that's the funds you stole from his mate by selling him other people working claiming you made it. Right or wrong? you didn't deny any of that, so it shows it's right.

Then after he got you a job to do images, you tried to scam his mate that he introduced you to, so you could make extra funds. Once Justin found out what you were doing, he told his mate and kept it real with him, and karma slapped you right back! Only difference is when you scammed his mate they didn't come crying on devbest.

Last edited:

Laporte

Dec 1, 2020
Did you scam him and tell him the room backgrounds weren't released? when they were yes or no? and if not why did he make a payment to you of £75, and you got butthurt when you paid Justin to make you a hotel, and he returned the favor you did to his mate and paid his mate back with the money he took from you. Because that's the funds you stole from his mate by selling him other people working claiming you made it. Right or wrong? you didn't deny any of that, so it shows it's right.

Then after he got you a job to do images, you tried to scam his mate that he introduced you to, so you could make extra funds. Once Justin found out what you were doing, he told his mate and kept it real with him, and karma slapped you right back! Only difference is when you scammed his mate they didn't come crying on devbest.

Kane was aware the files I sent him were from HabboRP and might be released. If you're going to tell the story tell the full one. Once both me and Kane realised they were released I said he could take the prices of each individual images off the final price. He only found 8 Images that were released which again.. I said take off the final price. He refused and said he was cutting the final price more than 70% which is beyond crazy for images that he himself towards the end of the convo said werent released.

I like how you're also avoiding the point that Justin himself tried finessing him.

Kalee

Nov 13, 2019
Kane was aware the files I sent him were from HabboRP and might be released. If you're going to tell the story tell the full one. Once both me and Kane realised they were released I said he could take the prices of each individual images off the final price. He only found 8 Images that were released which again.. I said take off the final price. He refused and said he was cutting the final price more than 70% which is beyond crazy for images that he himself towards the end of the convo said werent released.

I like how you're also avoiding the point that Justin himself tried finessing him.
That's clearly false when you can see in the screenshots of Kane saying you told him they were released.

P.S
I'm not avoiding any points you're trying to make, I am just going with the proof, and kanes actual word that you scammed him. The horse's mouth, and not from the person, who scammed someone and got butthurt when someone did it back to you but the difference is he did it to pay his mate back, who you scammed. Did you refund kane when you took his money and told him the backgrounds were unreleased? Even after he fired you, you still didn't attempt to make things right and refund him, so it's like don't bitch about something you did to someone else and get BUTTHURT when it's done back to you. The only difference is you exposed yourself to the community by trying to make a thread on someone else for scamming you when in reality they have every right and a valid reason to do so, you were asking for it in every way.

You've said many times, they're two sides to every story and your side and what you posted, is the first side, and this is the second side, which shows karma being returned. I just find the whole thing funny, it's like shooting yourself in the foot, and asking yourself why did I get scammed? OH wait you scammed his mate and he made things right with his mate and paid him back with the funds you paid. It's like a bitter-sweet feeling, can't help but to laugh and say you have to be dumb as fuck to pay someone without thinking of the bad you did to their mates and not checking Devbest beforehand as Wess said.

P.S
I am done commenting most likely after this, I just thought it would be nice to show both sides so people aren't misguided, the 2nd side of the story has been told, and it is what it is, next time don't pay a guy. That you've recently scammed someone in his friend group and expect him to not do the same to you for his mate.

I personally think you're both dumb, but that's my opinion.

Last edited:

Laporte

Dec 1, 2020
That's clearly false when you can see in the screenshots of Kane saying you told him they were released.

P.S
I'm not avoiding any points you're trying to make, I am just going with the proof, and kanes actual word that you scammed him. The horse's mouth, and not from the person, who scammed someone and got butthurt when someone did it back to you but the difference is he did it to pay his mate back, who you scammed. Did you refund kane when you took his money and told him the backgrounds were unreleased? Even after he fired you, you still didn't attempt to make things right and refund him, so it's like don't bitch about something you did to someone else and get BUTTHURT when it's done back to you. The only difference is you exposed yourself to the community by trying to make a thread on someone else for scamming you when in reality they have every right and a valid reason to do so, you were asking for it in every way.

You've said many times, they're two sides to every story and your side and what you posted, is the first side, and this is the second side, which shows karma being returned. I just find the whole thing funny, it's like shooting yourself in the foot, and asking yourself why did I get scammed? OH wait you scammed his mate and he made things right with his mate and paid him back with the funds you paid. It's like a bitter-sweet feeling, can't help but to laugh and say you have to be dumb as fuck to pay someone without thinking of the bad you did to their mates and not checking Devbest beforehand as Wess said.

P.S
I am done commenting most likely after this, I just thought it would be nice to show both sides so people aren't misguided, the 2nd side of the story has been told, and it is what it is, next time don't pay a guy. That you've recently scammed someone in his friend group and expect him to not do the same to you for his mate.

I personally think you're both dumb, but that's my opinion.

Kane never asked for a refund as we both mutually agreed most of the work wasnt released. I made it right by telling him to take what ever released work he found off the final prices. The payment was given AFTER he received the files. Meaning he didnt have to send the money. I sent them before he paid to avoid what he is saying happened. I told him some might be released and if they were to knock it off the final price.

Kalee

Nov 13, 2019

At the start of this, you said Kane knew? but then you twist your own words up and post a screenshot snaking yourself, and clearly kanes the last message to you he was upset about you saying they were unreleased and telling him BS until he confronted you. But if he never did confront you, because Justin told him that it was released room backgrounds, you would've played it off and let him pay you even more....

The point is you lied and said you, it wasn't released, and he said you could've at least been honest with him upfront instead of him finding out for himself, cuz if you were real he wouldn't mind paying if it was worth it. But the fact you sold other people's hard work and lied about it gets me.

I don't get how you literally expose yourself LOOOL

Attachments

• 1613937894186.png
    1613937894186.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread