Recruiting Developer (PAID)

Ishootyadown

Jun 18, 2019
Hello, the title basically says it all, I want to begin my own retro hotel and I'm looking for an experienced developer to assist me with this, this can be a paid position. I will need a resume or at least proof that you are capable of doing it. If you are interested, please react to this thread or send me a private message so we can discuss this a bit further.

Friendly regards,
Jur

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Plenty of free tutorials and releases out there, totally beginner friendly. You'll benefit more from learning it all on your own in the long run.

Look in the Habbo Tutorials section, or the releases section - I've seen a 3 part tutorial for a working install posted in the last few days, this should help you.

Best of luck on your journey.

izz123456789

May 13, 2020
Hello, the title basically says it all, I want to begin my own retro hotel and I'm looking for an experienced developer to assist me with this, this can be a paid position. I will need a resume or at least proof that you are capable of doing it. If you are interested, please react to this thread or send me a private message so we can discuss this a bit further.

Friendly regards,
Ju

Friendly regards,
Jur
Dm me if still need help

Users who are viewing this thread