Develop a Habbo retro server V26

Dubster

Aug 4, 2016
Hi everyone,

Latelly i want to have a personal Habbo Retro, and i really would like fix some bugs of Holograph Emulator V26, but i don't know from where to start. For all I know, you must capture packets, but want to have a version 26, it is difficult to find, because Habbo has changed a lot since then.

I have Holograph Emulator Vista4Life edition (XZ or something 1.1 edition says the .rar).

I know program in jQuery, Javascript, PHP, ANSI C, NXC, etc. But i don't know how to start with the Habbo Retro Development, but i really want to learn.

Can you give me a hand?
Thanks for your time! :D
Sorry for my bad english, I'm Chilean.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
If you don't know how to debug emu then how do you expect to develop it? Pretty sure if you want to learn C# which most emus are coded in, then start off with a really easy base.

OFT: If you know Java then I suggest you try and finish off Jadens work?

Dubster

Aug 4, 2016
If you don't know how to debug emu then how do you expect to develop it? Pretty sure if you want to learn C# which most emus are coded in, then start off with a really easy base.

I can learn it. You can learn what you want.

I just wanna develop a V26, not R63, thanks!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015

Easy base? C# is C# theres no easy lol

Users who are viewing this thread