[Devbest] The devbest database.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnyschr

Sep 13, 2014
Hello y'all.

Because of old topic's, new topic's that aren't bumped up. Im gonna make a full list, of emulator's, Furni, CMS etc etc for you guys. You can CRTL+F find it on the name,

It's all in the spoiler, because im not gonna make a big ass list while you wanna post a comment youknow xD:)

The list:
Emulator:
Vice emulator (RP R63) -
Plus emulator R2 -
Mercury emulator v2.2.5 -
Pinapple RP -
ButterflyRP -
PastRP -

CMS:

Evo/Luna CMS -
Habboon CMS -
ZapCMS -
GlobalCMS (Uber Edit) -
TubboCMS -
RevCMS Habbo theme -
RevCMS RP Theme -
ThunderBolt -

Im gonna update this list everday a little. I need to go to work now! Cya guys:)

Sorry for my bad english, im dutch.

If you like the list:) Maybe drop a like or 2.

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
OFT: I see my release! :D (Vice Emulator)
ONT: Nice Release, helpful for everyone who is looking for a specific release, and thanks again for including Vice! :D

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
If you need any help, I can re-host files for you, and maybe even add a website of those re-hosted files.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I think this is a great idea, what would make it even better is if it was a perm thread because eventually this thread is just going to be lost like all the others

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
It's okay list, but there is also better resources with valid mirrors still in some of the sections. Hope you keep this updated though!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I think it died to be honest, but anyways I might start up my own archive of releases on Devbest with every release being mirrored on my website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread