DevBest Network

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
Hello,

I was thinking if RastaLulz could create an official DevBest YouTube channel, where we can send him various videos, from tutorials to game plays for upload into special playlists, once we build up some decent audience, he can then apply to become a YouTube partner and begin to generate some money! Instead of paying the people creating those videos, he can offer them with a special forum rank, or perhaps VIP.

Just an idea!

Thanks,

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Hello,

I was thinking if RastaLulz could create an official DevBest YouTube channel, where we can send him various videos, from tutorials to game plays for upload into special playlists, once we build up some decent audience, he cna then apply to become a YouTube partner and begin to generate some money! Instead of paying the people creating those videos, he can offer them with a special forum rank, or perhaps VIP.

Just an idea!

Thanks,

JpK

Oct 5, 2011

I was thinking of something more of a "community like".

@CoockieMonsta
I'm not trying to spam, plus I'm only trying my best to post some quality threads :)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
What type of content would you suggest that the channel would have? I really can't think of anything.

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
What type of content would you suggest that the channel would have? I really can't think of anything.

Well, you can create different playlists for popular gameplays, Minecraft, StarCraft, HappyWheels, etc....

You can also create programming and web design playlists containing various tutorials.

This has a positive impact, since the most you post, the more searches, and hits you earn.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Me and mates are setting up a channel for Xbox + PC game videos, shit like commentary funny stuff etc.

If you wanna join up lemme know.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Maybe, one of those chanels were other people on the forum have access to it, and they can upload stuff like..
Tutorials, w.e

Twisting

HFFM
Sep 4, 2011
Maybe, one of those chanels were other people on the forum have access to it, and they can upload stuff like..
Tutorials, w.e
If Rasta was to let people on the forums have access to it, I think he would only invite trusted users who joined like 6 months ago or have over 1,000 posts.

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
If Rasta was to let people on the forums have access to it, I think he would only invite trusted users who joined like 6 months ago or have over 1,000 posts.

Perhaps he can also set up some official thread with the video requirements.

Or he could get us to upload videos to some server, then transfer it to YouTube.

or play around with the YouTube API system :D

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
If he was to consider this;

He could have a section on youtube for video upload requests that no one else can see the thread you posted except if you posted it.
He'd pick a video every week or so from the ones suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread