DevBest gaming server?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
So if there would be a DevBest gaming server, which game would you like to see it for?

No emulation servers.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
For the people who say Minecraft, could you also include what kind of MC server?

Jan 7, 2016
I'd like a survival co-op with medium difficulty and you can buy keys for extra things for example a key could mean 64 diamonds from a box or something and you can place a block for people not to touch / greif your build house/ building. (So it still has PvP but with build protection from a block.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
A dedicated DevBest game server is probably not going to get the traffic to sustain the cost probably. A weekly/month game event is probably a better idea and you can rotate between different games, get people to all hop on at the same time to play together.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
A dedicated DevBest game server is probably not going to get the traffic to sustain the cost probably. A weekly/month game event is probably a better idea and you can rotate between different games, get people to all hop on at the same time to play together.
May I kindly refer you to this thread:

I didn't ask whether it would work or not. I asked what kind of games people might want to see.

Mikee

Jul 8, 2017
Offtopic: I think it'd be cool if devbest coordinated games times and teams and not necessarily a server. e.g. destiny 2 clan, pubgs squads, COD/Battlefield teams etc.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Offtopic: I think it'd be cool if devbest coordinated games times and teams and not necessarily a server. e.g. destiny 2 clan, pubgs squads, COD/Battlefield teams etc.
Yeah let's see a League of Legends clan, because I'm pretty tired of the stupid fucks you queue up with in matchmaking especially at low ELO

Last edited:

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Yeah let's see a League of Legends clan, because I'm pretty tired of the stupid fucks you queue up with in matchmaking especially at low ELO
FmaBns74R0iKssGgzdwSUw.png

Are you part of the clan? seems like nobody is ever on

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
For the people who say Minecraft, could you also include what kind of MC server?

I liked what CraftBest originally was :)

Had a shopping center where you could buy and sell stuff and it was basic survival where you'd have to gather resources to build your own place and stuff.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
I liked what CraftBest originally was :)

Had a shopping center where you could buy and sell stuff and it was basic survival where you'd have to gather resources to build your own place and stuff.
By far the best MC server I ever played was Keralis's WoK Towny. There was a teamspeak, nations and towns. PVP on the weekends (on all territory besides spawn), economy and shops.
You'd have to pay upkeep for your town, with money from killing mobs, selling items etc. Town members rented their own plots to build on.

I wish there was another server like that one, i'd def play.

Users who are viewing this thread