Sports DevBest Fantasy Football League

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Ok. So this might be a little late, but I heard some chat on the forums and we have a lot of interest in creating a fantasy football league for DevBest. Therefore, I did!

Drafting
Drafting will be done on September 3, to give Yahoo! enough time to run our draft!
You NEED to be registered by this date, or your team will not be drafted and the league will be well on its way.

Rosters
There are a total of 15 members on your team.

League Style:
Head-to-head. Each Week, you will be playing against a different team in the league. You will score points based upon the statistics of the members of your team, the team with the most points at the end of the week will have won that week. The 4 teams with the most collective wins will make it to the play-offs.

Play-offs:
During the play-offs 4 teams with the most collective wins from weeks 1-15. The Play-offs are weeks 16-17. The winner of the play-offs will be receiving gloating rights!

How do I sign up?

Well first you will need a Yahoo! Account, then you can simply click here:

Next,
Add the details
ID: 774930
Password: devbest

Next you will need to log in, our league secret is: devbest

I need more help!:

Happy Fantasizing!

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
The link doesn't work.

Screen_Shot_2011-09-01_at_10.15.23_AM.png

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
It works just fine for me on a dummy acc:

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
The password is devbest, not DevBest. You may want to consider changing it in the thread.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Ok Guys, we have 17 open spots and the draft is in two days! Hurry up before the league is cut off!

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
UPDATE: The Draft IS TOMORROW. We don't have enough teams to run the draft, please sign up!

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
We are supposed to be drafting today.... The issue is.... we need 1 more team..... Otherwise Yahoo won't allow me to run the draft. So Sign up guys. We are cancelling the league on the 8th if one more person doesn't sign up...

Users who are viewing this thread