[Devbest Exclusive Series] [Ep. 1] How to create a R36B Habbo retro using XAMPP

Unkdu

Aug 14, 2020
Working fine, till i see emulator is 64bits and im a windows 7 32BITS...
so, anyone see how to work around this?
another emulator would need another DB right?
@SentimentalIX do you have the emu for 32?

Pix

Oct 27, 2020
How y'all getting the client to load? - I followed the tutorial to the letter and it's allowing me to run flash but its just a white client.
Not sure what I could have done wrong to be fair, having followed the tutorial so carefully, I can see someone else had the same issue but it wasn't really addressed.
Some help would be much appreciated.

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
How y'all getting the client to load? - I followed the tutorial to the letter and it's allowing me to run flash but its just a white client.
Not sure what I could have done wrong to be fair, having followed the tutorial so carefully, I can see someone else had the same issue but it wasn't really addressed.
Some help would be much appreciated.

Make sure all your SWFs are linked properly as if this is not done to a T it will load a white client.
Make sure and do your
client.php / external_variables / external_override_variables

Pix

Oct 27, 2020
Make sure all your SWFs are linked properly as if this is not done to a T it will load a white client.
Make sure and do your
client.php / external_variables / external_override_variables
Thank you very much! I'll give it another go!

Jiyorude

Mar 20, 2019
I have followed the complete tutorial step by step. I cannot find anything wrong in my variables. I constantly get object not found when I enter localhost. Emulator is running

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404

Apache/2.4.37 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2p PHP/5.6.40"

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
I have followed the complete tutorial step by step. I cannot find anything wrong in my variables. I constantly get object not found when I enter localhost. Emulator is running

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404

Apache/2.4.37 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2p PHP/5.6.40"
The page cant be found, assuming your using Xampp, Make sure you have a .htaccess in your htdocs folder, aswell make sure Apache and MySQL are running.

Jiyorude

Mar 20, 2019
How do I do that? What is a .ht access? I forgot to setup some things. So I went through all the possible files that require links to the game files, and now I receive this error. I have tried to replace the standard index/global.php from a new braincms download, but nothing seems to work. XAMPP and PlusEMU are succesfully loading.

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'type' in 'where clause' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php:54 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(54): PDOStatement->execute() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(112): html::checkBan('::1', NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(10): html::page() #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 54

Scoobarooo

Jan 4, 2021
White screen when loading client. I know flash is gone in a week, I'm just trying to play one last time.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
White screen when loading client. I know flash is gone in a week, I'm just trying to play one last time.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?
Open developer tools; something isn't linked correctly. Make sure you edited your client.php correctly and edited your SWFs correctly (external_variables.txt and external_override_variables.txt)

Fenerli2001

Nov 15, 2014
Now I have the problem that furnitures are not loading, also they are not visible in the shop.
Was there a fix for this?
You must be registered for see images attach

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Now I have the problem that furnitures are not loading, also they are not visible in the shop.
Was there a fix for this?
Your SWFs aren't edited or linked correctly. Try your swfs/gamedata/external_variables.txt and swfs/gamedata/external_override_variables.txt and make sure they are edited with your link if you are on localhost/127.0.0.1 make sure the link is localhost/127.0.0.1; also make sure they are linked to the correvt spot in your client.php (templates/brain/client.php; could also be in your config, system/brain-config.php)

check your developer tools aswell, are their any errors?

Fenerli2001

Nov 15, 2014
Your SWFs aren't edited or linked correctly. Try your swfs/gamedata/external_variables.txt and swfs/gamedata/external_override_variables.txt and make sure they are edited with your link if you are on localhost/127.0.0.1 make sure the link is localhost/127.0.0.1; also make sure they are linked to the correvt spot in your client.php (templates/brain/client.php; could also be in your config, system/brain-config.php)

check your developer tools aswell, are their any errors?

these are the errors I got, I think that I filled in all details correctly, I dont see anywhere where I place two times localhost/

Attachments

• 1610215822727.png
    1610215822727.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Fenerli2001

Nov 15, 2014

this is your issue.
haha yea I did see that but how do I solve? I have not place anywhere two times localhost/localhost
EDIT: Just followed the entire tut again everything works fine now

Last edited:

Strauss111

Jan 22, 2021
Warnung : PDO :: __ construct (): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo fehlgeschlagen: Der berechtegte Host ist unbekannt. in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ system \ app \ classes \ class.db.php in Zeile 7
Post automatically merged:

Warnung : PDO :: __ construct (): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo fehlgeschlagen: Der festgelegte Host ist unbekannt. in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ system \ app \ classes \ class.db.php in Zeile 7

BrainCMS Configuration Error:

I was unable to connect to the provided MySQL server. Please ask the administrator to review the error message log for details.

how do i fix it?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread