[Devbest Exclusive Series] [Ep. 1] How to create a R36B Habbo retro using XAMPP

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
After completing the tutorial whenever I go to the cllient it takes me back to the localhost/me page

gidox

Jul 3, 2020
hello, everything worked perfectly but, can i somehow change the lenguage of the hotel to spanish, so i can have a spanish server! thanks :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
hello, everything worked perfectly but, can i somehow change the lenguage of the hotel to spanish, so i can have a spanish server! thanks :)
Change all of the texts/furnidata/etc and it'll be a Spanish hotel.

DadaLife

Aug 5, 2019
Got any errors in emulator?
Got any errors in console log?
Did u cleared cache?
Did u try logging into hotel with incognito mode?
Let me know.
Its fixt
Post automatically merged:

But now i have this problem
You must be registered for see images attach

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Hi, can you send the video link?
Post automatically merged:

Hello, i want to host my habbo retro on a VPS (Apache) how can i do that? (I saw some people saying that's a 2nd video of Sentimental but i can't find it)
It’s in the Habbo Tutorials section

ignaciomvasquez

Sep 14, 2020
How can I make this localhost server open so my friends can access it? I don't need a VPS to keep it open 24/7. Just need it to be open for a few hours a day so I can play with my friends during quarantine lol

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
How can I make this localhost server open so my friends can access it? I don't need a VPS to keep it open 24/7. Just need it to be open for a few hours a day so I can play with my friends during quarantine lol
Follow pretty much all the same steps in this video except when it gets to port forwarding
Instead, you'll need to open the ports in your router which can be found by googling "Router name port forwarding" it's pretty simple. You'll be port forwarding all the same ports. After that go to whatismyip and then your friends will need that in order to access the hotel. Be sure these are friends you trust as you'll be giving them your IP.

Also, your IP for setting up the links in config etc will be the one from whatismyip

ignaciomvasquez

Sep 14, 2020
Follow pretty much all the same steps in this video except when it gets to port forwarding
Instead, you'll need to open the ports in your router which can be found by googling "Router name port forwarding" it's pretty simple. You'll be port forwarding all the same ports. After that go to whatismyip and then your friends will need that in order to access the hotel. Be sure these are friends you trust as you'll be giving them your IP.

Also, your IP for setting up the links in config etc will be the one from whatismyip

Thank you. Will try and update tomorrow :)

DJLukkieyt

Oct 21, 2020
Well Every thing works fine but i have one problem. i cannot see the avertar and i have lookt your tutorial 100 of times to see if i mised somthing

Users who are viewing this thread