[Devbest Exclusive Series] [Ep. 1] How to create a R36B Habbo retro using XAMPP

Ours1Offi

Mar 16, 2020
Hello, I encountered a problem with the tutorial of the video that was made on this subject, I did everything correctly but I have an error! (BrainCMS Configuration Error:
I was unable to connect to the provided MySQL server. Please ask the administrator to review the error message log for details. ) I looked in the logs and I couldn't find anything to fix this! I am French in addition so I do not understand much that is written so maybe I made a bullshit (which is 48% possible)

My discord: oursone#1555

The Youtube video that I am watching:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hello, I encountered a problem with the tutorial of the video that was made on this subject, I did everything correctly but I have an error! (BrainCMS Configuration Error:
I was unable to connect to the provided MySQL server. Please ask the administrator to review the error message log for details. ) I looked in the logs and I couldn't find anything to fix this! I am French in addition so I do not understand much that is written so maybe I made a bullshit (which is 48% possible)

My discord: oursone#1555

The Youtube video that I am watching:
Have you got MySQL installed? If so, you need to make sure the details are correct in your BrainCMS config, username, password, host etc.

xthoros

Apr 11, 2020
still have a 76 procent loading screen, can somebody help? i watched the guide fully but i still have a 76 procent loading screen? maybe that somebody can do teamviewer and do it for me? or help me in discord? message me please? CB058#3103

Glennyo

Apr 15, 2020
POSSIBLE BUGFIX
--------------------

ISSUE: The client loads but when you enter a room; the player's character doesn't appear. The player's menu appears in the top left and the player can't move in the room.

Backstory:
I've been browsing these forums and the YouTube video tutorial's comment section for 2 hours and 9 out of 10 times someone says "You need to change your decimal point in system language."
This might be the solution to other issues, but not this one. All files were also properly edited (external_variables & external_override_variables & etc.).

SOLUTION
1. Open up NaviCat >> hotel >> hotel
2. Right click on "Queries" and click "New Query"
3. Copy and paste the following SQL command;
SQL:
ALTER TABLE `room_models` CHANGE `public_items` `public_items` VARCHAR(50) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
4. Click "Run"

5. In NaviCat, go to hotel >> hotel >> Tables >> room_models
6. In the "public_items" column, replace every blank space with "0" (without the ").
You must be registered for see images attach
7. Click the checkmark to save your changes. The red boxes will turn white.
8. DONE! --> Load up Plus Emulator and launch the client!

Hope this helps a couple people.

Celebrity

Apr 23, 2020
I followed everything precisely as shown in the video.
Everything is exactly the same and shows it's connected, working etc..
Edited files and was able to load the homepage, register.
When I load the client I enabled flash and it's still just a white screen. I have deleted all history and casche and it still remains.
ANY HELP?!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I followed everything precisely as shown in the video.
Everything is exactly the same and shows it's connected, working etc..
Edited files and was able to load the homepage, register.
When I load the client I enabled flash and it's still just a white screen. I have deleted all history and casche and it still remains.
ANY HELP?!
Create a thread with your issue in the Habbo Help & Support section for a faster response.

Kenzieee

May 7, 2020
whenever I type in localhost into my browser it just takes me to an XAMPP screen talking about their products. I rewatched the video several times and made sure I made all the correct changes. I'm not sure what to do.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
whenever I type in localhost into my browser it just takes me to an XAMPP screen talking about their products. I rewatched the video several times and made sure I made all the correct changes. I'm not sure what to do.
The XAMPP screen is because you haven’t deleted everything from your htdocs before putting all of the CMS files in there.

SirStoney

May 10, 2020
So i actually connected the database on Navicat with the db name called hotel, no password, and tested the connection and it tested successful.

Also, i edited the file correctly i'll drop a pic of it below this text

Still, for some reason i keep getting this error when i should be getting the Brain CMS index page.

Some help would be greatly appreciated, I am kind of a noob.

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
So i actually connected the database on Navicat with the db name called hotel, no password, and tested the connection and it tested successful.

Also, i edited the file correctly i'll drop a pic of it below this text

Still, for some reason i keep getting this error when i should be getting the Brain CMS index page.

Some help would be greatly appreciated, I am kind of a noob.
Line 8 host is not root. I did localhost.

SirStoney

May 10, 2020
The catalog items are all black boxes and cleared cache. Everything is configured correctly. Figuremap moved to the gamedata folder idk what to do...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread