[Devbest Exclusive Series] [Ep. 1] How to create a R36B Habbo retro using XAMPP

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Thread cleaned

If you're having issues with the tutorial then go over the tutorial again and make sure you've done everything that's been listed. Following the tutorial will work.
Please, please, please do not spam this thread with off topic posts asking for private help in Discord or PM's, just make a thread, in the right section.

Thank you :)

Jiyorude

Mar 20, 2019
Thank you so much for the tutorial. Looking forward to future tutorial releases, especially all the cool in-depth stuff such as catalog and custom commands

lunerarose

Apr 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to get into the housekeeping(Admin Panel) it keeps asking for a pin, but I do not know the pin whatsoever.

SentimentalX

Society is deteriorating.
Feb 9, 2019
add a new table in your database called "pin" and set it there.

Don't add any tables, if you go into User and at the end of the entry for your user you should already see something like "adminpin" set a 4 digit number there and save it through Navicat.

Vik

Feb 2, 2019
Don't add any tables, if you go into User and at the end of the entry for your user you should already see something like "adminpin" set a 4 digit number there and save it through Navicat.
I don't see any table called "adminpin", maybe there's something I've missed lol

septenariusspoon

Apr 6, 2019
Great tutorial! Set-up was a breeze. I've got most of my pages customized, but I'm having trouble changing the "Brain" logo with my own:

You must be registered for see images attach

I managed to succeed on the first landing page—the one before sign-up. This one is a bugger, though. Any tips? Again, thanks for the easy-to-follow tutorial.

SentimentalX

Society is deteriorating.
Feb 9, 2019
Great tutorial! Set-up was a breeze. I've got most of my pages customized, but I'm having trouble changing the "Brain" logo with my own:

You must be registered for see images attach

I managed to succeed on the first landing page—the one before sign-up. This one is a bugger, though. Any tips? Again, thanks for the easy-to-follow tutorial.

Rather than directly touching the code to alter the logo, the easier thing to do is just replace the original image with your own (keep in mind it has to be .gif but there are online converters that will turn it into a gif for you)

Just go to this directory to change it:
Code:
Templates -> Brain -> Style -> Images -> Logo
and just replace the logo.gif with your own logo (be sure to call it logo and have it in the gif format)

Codlol1234

Sep 17, 2014
How do I remove the limited rares such as the "blue dragon lamp" (named rare_dragonlamp*1) as I cannot find this item anywhere in my catalog_items on navicat. I still want them but want to be able to make it so they're sellable (without being able to find where they are in my catalog_items, theres no way of me editing them!)

EDIT: Sorted LMFAO. Was me being stupid and it was on limited records...... ;-; >.<

Last edited:

JasonAI

Apr 5, 2019
This tutorial is fab! Was completely successful first time round! nice job!

Last edited by a moderator:

mitchel0456

Apr 10, 2019
How to create a R36B Habbo Retro using XAMPP

Hey guys, I am SentimentalX a relatively new member to the Habbo Retro community and this forum specifically and ever since I joined here around 2 weeks ago I've learnt a wealth of knowledge on setting up retros. I've decided to contribute back to this forum by creating an exclusive series for it where I teach people what I have learnt on this forum. The first episode is public on YouTube to help bring users into Devbest and grow the community as the remaining episodes of the series will be unlisted on YouTube and can only be found through here. Nevertheless, I hope this proves to be a useful tool to all those out there who wish to further pursue Habbo Retros whilst they still have some thread of life remaining to them.

I skipped 10 seconds forward into the video as there as my mic makes a loud static sound at 0:06

Download links:
Download for everything except SWF:
Fixed broken link SWF download:
Required queries:
Code:
SET@@global.sql_mode='';

Special thank you to:
@smh - Helping me learn most of what I know today
@Sledmore - For his Emulator
@BrainCMS - For his CMS
@JMG - For helping me on multiple occasions
and finally @Wess for once again giving me help.​
Hey mate, everything worken perfectly but now i am at the point that i cant walk into the rooms i make. when i use :teleport it will teleport me back into the black whole :p if u understand what i mean

IceStorms

Mar 31, 2019
hello,

at 12:54 i get this error when trying to get to get CMS

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\plugins\musconnect.php on line 7

can anyone help me with this ?
You uploaded all files sql in your db? Upload: Original Database.sql and Behaviour Changes.sql

Users who are viewing this thread